The last and best out to in thread....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitocorleone

MuscularGermanCyborgJew
Reaction score
I was thinking of taking my Hawaiian Skunks and Trainwrecks that are two weeks into flowering outdoors and moving them indoors under 1000 watt lights with CO2 indoors...

Is this advisable? It's not really an emergency.....but, I've heard that you can get a better yield indoors....is this still the case after they've flowered outdoors for 2-3 weeks? Is there anything I should look out for?
Thanks,
Vito

vitocorleone said:
but, I've heard that you can get a better yield indoors....is this still the case after they've flowered outdoors for 2-3 weeks? Is there anything I should look out for?
Thanks,
Vito

The yield indoors is much less than outside.....The only plus to indoor growing is that you can control your grow and you can grow year round.

I have seen 15-25' plants outside.....you will never reach this level inside.:cool:

id leave them outside ,, unless it is and emergancy,, why screw with somthing if its doing so well?

DLtoker said:
Don't say never partner...;) The ceiling is the limit.

This is true DL, but your average house has 8' ceilings. You also have to consider the light. you will have to have an hps/mh with ballast to achieve this hight and then with out allowing the plants to touch or come to close to the light at the same time, so that will give you prolly 7 feet after the light.

I guess there are to many factors to take into consideration on a grow that wants to replicate the sun and the conditions outside.

Touche DL. I don't like the word never either. Nothing is impossible if the right mind is going after it;)

Hmmyaa.......!

I've read that when grow plants indoors in a perfect environment under proper lighting you will get a better yield than growing outdoors.......but only if you if you compare a 36" plant grown indoors and a 36" plant grown outdoors....the only reason oudoor yields are so high is because they're assuming that you're vegging the plants outdoors to their full height because you'd be putting them out in in April and then they'd flower after the solstice and then you'd harvest from sept. to nov......or something like that.......

really, you do get a better yield indoors ft per ft........so, if you take plants that are being grown in guerilla conditions outdoors (filtered light, etc.) and put them in perfect conditions indoors under 1k watt lights, etc. you will get a much larger yield than you would if you had just left them in the guerilla
conditions..... BTW, they're all 24"-48"....except for 3 7' Jack Herers.....
Peace,
Vito

Latest posts

Back