The Men Who Stare at Goats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on, well I'm anxious to see it. However, an F from Entertainment Weekly? That can't be good for Clooney and Spacey.... Geesh, harsh!

Another thing to keep in mind, in the early 60's before it was made illeagal the government even used LSD to treat alcoholic's. Prime case Rock Hudson was treated with LSD 63 time's between 62-65 for his alcohol addiction. Too some degree it worked, he turned to pain killers and valumes for the following 6 yr's before finnally cleaning himself up. Even the garbage meth was thought to be a mind expanding and enhancing drug, in it's early years.
None of them ever accomplished the goals they were hoping for, and let's hope they never do.
The movie clip's I've seen look like updated Cheech and Chong movies with a twist, should be good for a laugh with enough of a buzz on.
Just my O.
Take care, grow green, love life..

Meth I believed was used by Hitler to help create the perfect soldier...in much the same fashion the US used LSD.

Yea, if one of the goals was accomplished...it would sure be like dangling a carrot in front of them to test more substances out on unknowing soldiers...

Latest posts

Back