The most wonderful time of the year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schlendrake

Reaction score
Well today was harvest day and here are some before and after trimming pics. They are whitewidow and obtained 2lb harvest weight. It should put me near 1/2 lb dry.:D

100_1000.JPG

100_1001.JPG

100_1002.JPG

100_1006.JPG

100_1007.JPG

100_1008.JPG

100_1020.JPG

100_1021.JPG

100_1014.JPG

simply amazing ......what type of lights ?

Way cool!!! If I may ask, how many plants and were they dirt farmed? Congradulations!!

nice nice nice!

Yeah, was it a dirt grow or soiless mixture? also, as BSki asked, how long did you veg them for before a flower?

These were done in sog. Lighting is a 1000 hps.Veg time was 0. Clones were done in a daisy cloner (hydro) and when roots were about 6" long they went right into flower into Fox Farms ocean forrest soil with advanced neutriants givin after 2-3 weeks depending on what the plants were saying they needed. Heat fluctuated between 65 and 80f and humidity was 20%.

Schlendrake, how big are the pots you have them planted in and how many plants did you use and how big is your area? Looks like a great yield!! How many grows have you done?

theyorker said:
Schlendrake, how big are the pots you have them planted in and how many plants did you use and how big is your area? Looks like a great yield!! How many grows have you done?

The pots are 3 gallon size, except for the single 1 gallon grow bag and are growing in a room 8x3x7.

I try to keep 20-24 in there at all times in all different stages of flowering with no veg stage, straight from root. Rooting in the daisy cloner takes about 5-7 days. Cuttings are no more then 6" long and are by no means your average cutting. As you can see I already took a cutting from this branch. I look for a branch that has 2 cala's. This way in a sence you have 2 mancalas and increasing yield by 50-75%. This cutting was larger then normal just for picture purposes. Normal cuttins are about 1/2 that size. My daisy was full so I just threw this one in dirt.Then into to 12/12. The height gets to be about 4' tall in here.

How many grows? Idk somewhere in the line of 100+. Time was only about a year. Started in hydro, that was a pain, and went to soil.

The smoke off the prior batch was phenominal. I just hope that this will be also, but I'm sure it will be.

100_1023.JPG

100_1024.JPG

Latest posts

Back