The Movie Quote Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give up. Only saw a scene from it.

groworganic said:
Stop packin' dude. We're gonna pay the rent...with our ROCK.
Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny (84VW, you should have given me a little more time, I knew it!)

"Pack o' wraps, my brotherman, time to kick back, drink some beers and smoke some weed!"

RaoulDuke said:
(84VW, you should have given me a little more time, I knew it!)

sorry, as i said, most people have never even heard of it so i figured i give the answer

i'll come up with another stumper shortly

[quote="Pack o' wraps, my brotherman, time to kick back, drink some beers and smoke some weed!"[/quote]

clerks (try not to...........on your way through the parking lot)

" I don't want FOP dammit, i'm a Dapper Dan man! "

"I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle."
Terminator 3
I don't want FOP dammit, i'm a Dapper Dan man!
Oh Brother Where Art Thou

my quote
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."

Shouldnt have blew the answer for real genious..., I would have gotten it. Great flick

Army of Darkness

"Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of s:ignore:t. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me."

Chris Farley in Tommy Boy

My quote
"Mess with the best, die like the rest"

Hackers

new quote

Who loves you!, and who do you love?

"Who loves you!, and who do you love?"

Killian - The Running Man

"When you have to shoot, shoot, Don't talk."

When you have to shoot, shoot, Don't talk
The Good the bad and the ugly.
My quote:
"Little Tommy Daggett. How I loved listening to your sweet prayers. Then you would hop into bed, afraid that I was hiding under it. And I was!"

"Little Tommy Daggett. How I loved listening to your sweet prayers. Then you would hop into bed, afraid that I was hiding under it. And I was!"

The Prophecy

"What you do not smell, is Iocaine powder"

"and also, lets not forget,lets NOT forget that..the uh, keeping of .....amphibious,...uh,wildlife...within,...the uh.. city limits....that ain't legal either dude...

a true stoner will recognize the above quote......have at it

getting the thread back on track here.
clanchattan said:
"What you do not smell, is Iocaine powder"
The Princess Bride

PUFF MONKEY said:
"and also, lets not forget,lets NOT forget that..the uh, keeping of .....amphibious,...uh,wildlife...within,...the uh.. city limits....that ain't legal either dude..
The Big Lebowski
new quote

Ill bet you $100. that i can make it across the room with out touching the floor.

UKgirl420 said:
mrs doubtfire

Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

are you a female ukgirl as i noticed your girlfriend thing.

no bother either way girl im juss a nosey ole geeza:hubba: :D

lol

pkj:p

Dubbaman said:
The Big Lebowski

new quote

Ill bet you $100. that i can make it across the room with out touching the floor.

The big lebowski is a great movie

and i dont know what the new quote is

Latest posts

Back