The new guy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calihoula

Reaction score
Hello to everyone. I am new to growing indoors, but I had a few experiments in my teens growing outdoors. And, I must say they did'nt turn out that bad. I am light years from being an expert, but with a alot help from you great people, I think I might just get there. I will be trying my first indoor grow this winter and a outdoor grow this summer. And I must say, I am excited.

welcome cali. what type of indoor and outdoor grow do you wish to achieve for starters?

hello my friend and welcome...you have come to the right place to help ya...great info and Great people here...I hope you get where it is ya want ..and that this forum can help...please take the time to view the site rules as they are few and easy...Hope to see ya around..until then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

fort collins ak-47 said:
welcome cali. what type of indoor and outdoor grow do you wish to achieve for starters?

Thanks for the welcome guys. I hope I can answer your questions without revealing how much a newb I am. For the indoor grow I am going to start out in soil. Once I feel good about the results, I will move up to a hydroponic system. As for lights, haven't decided yet. As I can't start until the Dec 1st. I am going to take my time and study up. As for my outdoor grow I will be using the clones from my indoor grow. They will be in 1/4 barrels so, I can move them out to the back forty when the in laws come. I will use the LST,topping and fimming techniques I learned on this site to maximize yield. I have joined some other sites also. But, I feel more at home on this one. On some of the others it seemed very juvenile. Thanks again :bong1:

Calihoula said:
On some of the others it seemed very juvenile. Thanks again

We take that as a compliment-thanks!
Read well and study up. There is tons of info here from our resources section, grow journals, DYI section, and many more-too many to mention..
And if it seems you are stuck and can't figure something out-just post your question and someone will help..
Oh yeah..

:joint: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :joint:

:)
Gb

Latest posts

Back