The Novice Smokers Epiphany

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metproductions

Novice Grower
Reaction score
I've only recently started smoking.(about 4-5 months...torn menicus surgery)..and around my area (or just due to my sh*t contacts) i've only been able to medicate with horrible, early harvested...schwag..dirt..brick-weed. Most recently i've been hired @ my local smoke shop to help on weekends and it's changed everything! (sadly one of the changes keeps me off of MP most of the day) Long story short...I was introduced to Trainwreck(smells like licorice and a skunk btw)....and WOW!...WOW!...
:holysheep: <---he said it!

The only thing now is that there's no turning back...now that i've moved up in the ranks of weed status...theres no going back to the schwag bag...dirt weed....all innocence has been lost...*sigh*...the days of 200 ounce bags..are history.......and good riddance!!!....(feel free to share your story)..im going back in for another bowl..:hubba:

nothing like a fat fuzzy sticky bud that has never seen a trash compactor, or more hairs and bugs than an old hound dog

Hey guys Schwag has a purpose also.... Since I can get it for $80 an oz Ill use it for cooking or making hash.... I have made great hash from stress....

That happened to me about 18 years ago. That is why I grow my own. Now all my bros. bring me stuff that is from all over the world to smoke, in the hopes that we will burn my stuff before we are done. Seems that once a person crosses over to the good weed side there ain't no turnin back. Now after 18 years I have guys bringin me stuff from Africa, El Salvador, Afganastan, you name it. I have only one word of advice for you my friend, be very cautious in your dealings with these guys that have killer exotic weed. I have found that alot of these guys have unlimited resources, and usually are into more than just importing Marijuana. Just choose your friends very wisely and enjoy yourself to the fullest life is way to short.:woohoo:

Latest posts

Back