The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's me! Degrative disc disease, three herniated discs, and moderate-severe arthritis from my saddle to my sombrero. Toss in severe cervical and sciatic nerve damage for good measure. Hard work won't kill ya, but it'll make you wish you were dead.

Oxies and beer on an empty stomach is the only relief I can get, but my drug supply is finite, and I don't really like taking any kind of pharmaceuticals. Grin/wince and bear it, I guess.
I am in the same boat as you, to a tee

it's the nephrologist subbie, I have mountains of faith in him...he knew more about me at our first visit that my doc of 4 years...dunno anything other than my GP did all kinds of back pedaling monday when I went there to tell them to pack sand...it seems my kidneys are pretty much junk at this stage of my life...I will have definitive answers next week, one way or the other...

well now is your chance

53553103-2DF8-47B6-B2D9-28D3DAE511E4.jpeg

I stand for the flag.
That 90 year old vet that is in a wheelchair will struggle to stand for the flag unlike the turds nowadays. These rich cry baby athletes will kneel on tv like they have something to prove. It blows your mind to see how much crap is going on in america the last couple of years. A lot of chaos for sure! Makes you want to turn the tv off and stay at home so you don’t have to deal with stupid people.

Sadly AMERICA has mutated into murica...........................................So freckin SAD.
We need more people like @Patwi .
What we are seeing is the pussification of our once Great Country.
They say feel the rainbow, I say burn the rainbow.

If this is to strong please delete it
I understand we all are in fear of being disclosed.

Sadly AMERICA has mutated into murica...........................................So freckin SAD.

Funny, I use to love rainbows when they were not so common…like when the ones that aren’t in the sky started showing up…

Funny, I use to love rainbows when they were not so common…like when the ones that aren’t in the sky started showing up…
Yep
It sucs everyone I see now turns red in my mind
The sad part is that is it is becoming acceptable (the plan is working) and people who are not happy think they are. Sad/.....

👍Sadly AMERICA has mutated into murica...........................................So freckin SAD.

No politics here. Just truth. 👍

Shame I use to love fishing for Rainbow Trout
Now it makes me sick.
Hope we all have better days ahead.....
Morning folks
Morning Boo ..................... ya knows I lov ya . I wish you well at the docs this week ?

Latest posts

Back