The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dam , if I scared anyone off , please accept my apologies

42 degrees out there and going up to 82

82 for October at 4200’ feet ain’t bad for a Colorado prairie town

View attachment 343469

View attachment 343468
Scared off? I'd move in with ya'. My back yard is all subdivision now, and not by my hand.
I'd love to be able to go take a leak behind my firepit again.
Too many lights and neighbors for that, these days... :-(

So yesterday this happened. A stranger knocked on my door. I hate it when that happens. The kicker is he asked to buy some of my bangin’ weed. Me”Do I look like a F’in dispensary? Get the hell off my property before I call the cops! “ The nerve of some people! ***
My daughter thinks it was a cop. I have been growin since it was legal in June 2021.
I do give some to family but never to strangers. I definitely don't sell it.
Great more crap for me yo worry about.
Everything I grow is out of site and hidden from neighbors too. We have a 6 ft fence all the way around the entire property. A tarp like thing on the fence along the neighbors property. Mostly because we both have dogs and they hate each other. I guess I better start locking the gates again to keep idiots out.
I’d keep an extra close eye on my grow… somehow he knew you grow…

I have an autographed picture of Rin tin tin in my dog room
IMG_8993.jpeg

I don't like that one bit. Somebody out of the blue asking to by your pot? Roster is correct....keep your eyes and ears open.
Bristling with red flags on several fronts. If he isn't Leo, then someone who knows you grow has blabbed. I would work backwards with everyone you trust/know if they have any ideas who this is.

Unless you live in an odd state or your grow is huge or mixed up with something else they (Leo) are interested in, do they still bust growers for pot? Would be good pc for a search warrant?

If they were young, somehow they have learned you could be a source for weed. They may not know you grow. Just worked up courage to ask? With dispensary's around, unlikely. Very disturbing.

Bubba

JAN Be very careful with this
Do you have any plants left to harvest?
Could be a ripper scoping you out, any smells coming from your yard? Now if Johnny Law was doing audit that means you are a reg/grower is that the case?
Or now even worse, he is scoping who lives in your house to see if you are an easy target to rob. Do you have a gun?
If a ripper you would know obviously about presence of weed. Why would you announce your self by offer to buy, unknown, and then rip the place? I know who I would suspect!

Thinking a little more and rereading original post, you said " for yourself and a few friends" is it possible one of your friends smoked some of your weed with this guy?
And maybe he just decided to introduce himself 🤣? I would ask everyone who knows. Very few friends even know I have grown. None know when or have seen any room. Unless that cat 🐈 boy squealed. He is sort of a big mouth.

Bubba

If a ripper you would know obviously about presence of weed. Why would you announce your self by offer to buy, unknown, and then rip the place? I know who I would suspect!

Thinking a little more and rereading original post, you said " for yourself and a few friends" is it possible one of your friends smoked some of your weed with this guy?
And maybe he just decided to introduce himself 🤣? I would ask everyone who knows. Very few friends even know I have grown. None know when or have seen any room. Unless that cat 🐈 boy squealed. He is sort of a big mouth.

Bubba

loose lips sink ships

experienced bootleggers that I know have a very tight circle of friends , if any

Latest posts

Back