The TGA Strain Guide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qleaner
Jacks Cleaner X Querkle
A Skunk MILF
Big Book 4

This strain has been fully tested by the growing public.
Test growers,
Bongorilla’s Qleaner will be featured in Skunk magazine next issue. He also received a high ratio of females 7 total. We are very happy with the field reports especially the stability of the strain, the heavy resin production, and the amazing smell and taste we created in this hybrid. The fact that the strain goes Purple in the right conditions just adds to its mystique. This took a long journey to accomplish and we are extremely happy with the results.

1) Phenotypes –Large heavy super resinous females
2) Height- Tall spear shaped Cola’s
3) Yield-Medium to heavy
4) Indoor/Outdoor/Greenhouse
5) Best way to grow-The plant grows very fast in soil and super fast in Hydro.
6) Harvest Window-60-70 Days
7) Sativa/Indica 60/40
8) Hybrid- Jacks Cleaner f1 X Purple Urkle X Space Queen
9) High type- Very spacey and strong it seems to impress even the seasoned pot snob
10) Smells Variations include Grape and banana smelling females
11) We openly tested this strain in 10 separate gardens with growers at all skill levels and every single one got amazing results.

Thanks to Bongorilla for these amazing pictures.

Sheer_Beauty_Qleaner_Banana_pheno1_1.JPG

Sheer_Beauty_Qleaner_Banana_pheno1.JPG

ill_qleaner_banana_pheno1.JPG

banana_qleaner1_1.JPG

ill_qleaner_banana_pheno_macs1_1.JPG

ill_qleaner_banana_pheno_macs1_2.JPG

ill_qleaner_banana_pheno_macs1_3.JPG

ill_qleaner_banana_pheno1_3.JPG

qqq1.jpg

qqq2.jpg

qqq3.jpg

What's the average yield on the deep and what percentage of the cherylnobl's come out with that fuel smell? Ty bud!

Space Bomb
Romulan x Cinderella 99
Sativa/ Indica 60/40
Cover December Hightimes 2009 ( Yeah Boi)
Top 10 Strain of the year 2009
Big Book 4

After 4 years we are finally releasing my favorite plant in seed form.
Originally found in a single pack of Space Queen the smaller version wasn’t used to create the original F2 due to size. Over time the female clone tagged Tiny Bomb has gone on to become very sought after. We finally returned to the lab and over created this in 1) Phenotypes-Medium variation Leaning from C99 to Romulan
2) Height- Tall and branchy
3) Yield- Medium
4) Indoor/ Outdoor
5) Best Way to Grow- Large Root Mass Topping early to form multiple heads
6) Harvest Window-45-55 days
7) TinyBomb Hybrid incredibly resinous strain in seed form.

8) High type- Slightly up, Motivating, Happy high with the best after taste, pain relief
9) Taste like sour candy with a fruity and also semi rotting

Dry_Buds_1_of_1_.jpg

Dry_Buds_2_of_1_.jpg

Dry_Buds_3_of_1_.jpg

Dry_Buds_4_of_1_.jpg

Dry_Buds_7_of_1_.jpg

TheBomb.jpg

TheBombBest Picture.jpg

TheBombBest Picture2.jpg

TheBombBest Picture3.jpg

TheBombbrite.jpg

TheBombclose.jpg

TheBombNodrop.jpg

the chef said:
What's the average yield on the deep and what percentage of the cherylnobl's come out with that fuel smell? Ty bud!

Man Deep is not a fast plant thats just all there is to it. Ocanabis did better than most people and the bud is very heavy and dense but where we expect 4-6 ounces per plant a DP would be more in the 3-4 ounce range but its wicked for cabs and cages as it stays so short.

I ran the Chernobyls myself and my fav was the lime sherbet tasting female, but its pretty apparent most people like the fuel one and it seems pretty common as all three of the people I am close with that grew it out found that pheno.
We are currently testing 50 at a new legal grow in CO but I wont get the data till its all complete.

Apollo-13 X Querkle

Combining the soaring motivational high of Apollo-13 with the musty Grape taste of Querkle we came up with a hybrid with amazing flavors. The main variation is an Apollo-13 dominant female with tinges of Purple and hints of Grape flavor reminiscing of Grape Taffy.

1) Phenotypes –Apollo-13 Dominant with some Indica variation
2) Height- Medium to tall
3) Yield-medium to heavy with longer veg times
4) Indoor has only been tested so far
5) Best way to grow-Vegged to a large bush Or untopped in scrog.
6) Harvest Window-8 weeks
7) Sativa/Indica 60/40
8) Hybrid- Apollo-13 X Querkle
9) High type- Uplifting and speedy leaving a great taste in your mouth
10) Smells: Sour Grape Pepper Funk
11) Creative High profile

Void_Growth_Chart_Day_29.JPG

Voidpurp8.jpg

Voidpurp7.jpg

Voidpurp6.jpg

Voidpurp5.jpg

Voidpurp4.jpg

Voidpurp3.jpg

Voidpurp2.jpg

Voidpurp.jpg

VoidJ2.jpg

Kaboom
Early 2010
Jacks Cleaner X Vortex (In Testing)

This heavyweight hybrid has already been created and is in TGA’s extensive test process currently

Qrazy Train ( In Testing)
Summer 2010

The Black Trainwreck and Querkle have similar grow attributes and the two flavors would make a divine hybrid.

Cheese Quake ( Entering Test phase in 2 weeks)
Summer 2010

I enjoy mixing Cheese and Purple Urkle in bowls so we are in the process of combining the two genetically with a hint of Space Queen Cherry for added flavor.

Green Queen
Summer 2010

The famous award winning Oregon medical strain has a unique flavor of food and everyone interprets it differently I smelled French Onion Soup others smelled Beef Stew and still others garlic Bread this one is a must to breed with. Great for pain relief and heavy yields.

Crazytrain!!!!! chesse!! And a smoke that taste like a trip to a pub...Can't wait fer these to come out!....a beer or apple martini tasting one in the future?

I tell ya chef you have never tasted anything like the green queen. I am not even sure I like it yet but its so damned different I seem to not be able to not smell it. Everyone has a different take on it, while I smell French Onion soup other people smell garlic but everyone agrees it is a savory smell not a fruity one.

Id have to say Dairy Queen can taste like flat beer at times and there is a Green Apple 3d female so we have the flavors spectrum covered.

I must state clearly here that I have not smelled the Banana pheno of Qleaner and I think there smoking to much weed....

LOL hehe..um can you ever smoke to much weed? Green apple 3d? Oooooh can ya give a little info?

3d is my next detailed report I started just 3 seeds and got 2 really nice females I will try and get that up this week.

Thanks Chef
I signed your book last week so I am sure its on the way to you

Sub

Thats soo..JIVIN! Got the e-mail looking fer it and my querkle order from the tude at the same time! Xmas in March! Look foward to your apple gj.

I got a pm wondering if I had scrapped the A-13 BX project,
No I am just a stoner and forgot to list it.
It is right now our fastest moving strain.

Apollo-13 X Vortex
Representing thousands of hours of selective breeding we proudly offer our first back cross of Apollo-13. Pain staking care was taken in the male selection and the project to locate him took 60 plants and over a year of research. The high is instant and powerful yet also invigorating and inspirational. Most of my writing is inspired by the THC profile of Apollo-13 as it provides a boost of mental energy. Apollo-13 is so prized for its Red Bubble Hash that many growers dream of processing the entire plant into Hash.
Simply stated I feel this is the best Cannabis produced in Seed Form!

1) Phenotypes- The Dominant Variation is a mirror of the mother plant
2) Height- Tall thin Sativa Look
3) Yield- Medium yield very resinous and sticky
4) Indoor/Outdoor
5) Best Way to Grow- Easy to shape and train allows any style of growing
6) Harvest Window-55-60 Days
7) Sativa/ Indica 85/15
8) Hybrid- Apollo 13 is a cross between Genius and P75 (a precursor to C99).
9)High type-.The high is clear and cerebral, without a hint of paranoia
10) Taste is almost indescribable, like Rotting fruit, citrus, and baby poo with a hint of pepper

Thanks to Batman Skunk for the photos and hard work testing this strain.

apollo13bx_1_day_63_1.jpg

apollo13bx_1_day_63_2.jpg

apollo13bx_1_day_63_3.jpg

apollo13bx_1_day_63_5.jpg

apollo13bx_1_day56_1.jpg

apollo13bx_1_day56_2.jpg

apollo13bx_aftermath2.jpg

apollo13bx_aftermath.jpg

apollo13bx_5_day56_5.jpg

apollo13bx_5_day56_3.jpg

P1010512 (Medium).JPG

YEAH MAN! Another awesome read, and more to dream about...that Dairy Queen just made a huge step up on my wish list! Also the A-13 BX...

Dude you just have too many to pick from!

Thanks for all the hard work...you and Mz Jill!

Sub you are the man!!!!
loved deep purp i still have 2 seeds left for my next start up
i know ive asked this before but it was a long time ago before you were on as often as you are now
im looking for creeper weed
up here in canada there is a srtian called texada timewarp (ever heard or smoked it?)
me and my budds would go pick up a bag then go for a walk in the woods we would roll a J smoke it then start our adventure but after about 10 mins of walking we would get a second wave of stone that blew us away it just creeps up andEDITyou up
any idea of any strains like this?
thanks for all the awesome info and pictures!!!

I wish I'd read this before I ordered. I could slap myself. I may order some Jilly Bean, yet. How does that compare to Blueberry for that uplifting, energetic giggly potency?

what a great thread to look at over and over....just reminds me why i go TGA all the way!

I love it! Great buds and great pics and thanks for writing it all up! Now here is my question to Subcool. What strains that you havn't worked with or at least don't breed yet, would you like to work on in the future? I'm curious because I'd like to know how you decide what to choose for a beeding experiment, especially when you are trying to create a TGA strain.

Hey Sub!

Do you analyze your root systems?

I just got a book called Root Genomics...

You may want to check it out!

You may be able to breed true for certain root characteristics.

It could help increase yield, vigor and maybe more!

Latest posts

Back