The thing that grinds my gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
So, what is your pet peeves. Everybody has things that drives you crazy. What is yours? I hand more thanI can count.

Traffic is something that fires my rocket. Put your fricking cell phone down. Stop lights are next!!!

These are just a couple of mine...I have many more.....what is yours?

NO POLITICS!!!

Driving behind a slo-mo Old Person LOL
OldLadyDriving.gif

Everything all of a sudden cost more. Inflation is gonna piss off the good humor man...just wait.
People who worked hard all their lives , and people who are working now are supporting the LAZY DirtBags get to sit on their asses and collect money that belongs to the true tax payers. You want it all you stupid little jerks
Then Get a friggin Job and earn it.

People who worked hard all their lives , and people who are working now are supporting the LAZY DirtBags get to sit on their asses and collect money that belongs to the true tax payers. You want it all you stupid little jerks
Then Get a friggin Job and earn it.
I wondered how long that would take to come out. Well said Roster.

People who think seniors don't deserve Social Security. That isn't an entitlement.....we paid into that program all our lives you stupid pogue... Get a job and you will get yours.
All Kids and young adults have only 2 job skills now
1. Playing violet video games
2. looking at that dam cellphone 24/7
I guess they can all be call marketers and we know how much we love them.

The Days of hard work ethics are over ( that is why we need the illegals crossing the boarder now. At ;least they know how to work hard.
But Im sure after a few months of becoming Americanized they too will become fat and lazy drags of the Government.

I wouldn't go as far as to say all, but many don't have work ethics. When the governor pretty much ruined the state's economy, people were getting paid more to stay home than if they worked. A young fellow at the local hardware and a bunch of gray beards were the only ones working. Young fellow said he'd get bored sitting at home and that he didn't feel right taking money he didn't earn. Good kid. There's more out there, too.

Of course there are exceptions in every situation Hippie. I can only speak for the individuals that worked for me. And I am talking about way before the new administration took over.....even before DT. Ever notice how there are no teenagers our playing anymore.....all have their nose stuck in a phone.

Of course there are exceptions in every situation Hippie. I can only speak for the individuals that worked for me. And I am talking about way before the new administration took over.....even before DT. Ever notice how there are no teenagers our playing anymore.....all have their nose stuck in a phone.
They are too busy becoming Youtube Ballers making $6,000 a yr living in mommies basement

Latest posts

Back