The thing that grinds my gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who worked hard all their lives , and people who are working now are supporting the LAZY DirtBags get to sit on their asses and collect money that belongs to the true tax payers. You want it all you stupid little jerks
Then Get a friggin Job and earn it.
Amen brother! More wasted skin in this Country than ever before.

Bubba

I hate not being able to trust the media , politician's and the CDC. I could go on but there is just to many to name.... I could really narrow down the list by naming people I do trust. Many are right here on this site..... Think about what I just said....my trust is with a bunch of O'l stoners....

People who worked hard all their lives , and people who are working now are supporting the LAZY DirtBags get to sit on their asses and collect money that belongs to the true tax payers. You want it all you stupid little jerks
Then Get a friggin Job and earn it.
Close Border

I hate not being able to trust the media , politician's and the CDC. I could go on but there is just to many to name.... I could really narrow down the list by naming people I do trust. Many are right here on this site..... Think about what I just said....my trust is with a bunch of O'l stoners....
It's both side You can't be on the hill for 35 year and be worth 125 million on there pay it's all **

Latest posts

Back