the Void

• Thread starter legalize_freedom
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

legalize_freedom

does anyone know where to obtain the void genetics? Subcool...if your looking I want some of this are any of the seedbanks carrying it or are you going to horde this all to yourself? I really want to check this out!

legalize_freedom said:
does anyone know where to obtain the void genetics? Subcool...if your looking I want some of this are any of the seedbanks carrying it or are you going to horde this all to yourself? I really want to check this out!

Not sure what "the void genetics" is but what I am sure about is you shld not be calling subcool a "strain hoarder"...sub has provided a wealth of knowledge to this forum as well as many others...you shld gve the guy his due respect and maybe word your question differently....JMO

change the xx to tt

hxxp://www.hempdepot.ca/seeds/TGA/Void.htm

I wasn't calling him a strain hoarder...at least didn't mean it to come across like that...I have MUCH respect for Sub-Cool! Sorry if it came across wrong! Also I should have done a little more homework I found the info I needed...Sorry if I offended! That was not my intention! Thanks for the info duck. I already order from hemp depot...I guess I didn't realize that they carried TGA/ Subcool...thank you

I guess I should have put a lil "LOL" after my strain horder comment...I meant it as a joke....as these are killer genetics, and alot of breeders would not release something like this to the public...I wouldn't ...lol...but I'm glad he did. I do have thew up most respect for Sub-Cool, and all the dedicated breeders who contribute to our lifestyle...Again I did not meen to offend!

Ha ha, strain hoarder, that's just humorous wording right there.

Latest posts

Back