The weed report !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

meds4me

I love this show off youtube ! I just posted this link in the glass shop and thought i better drop a link here !
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzHqF8fHTIg I want of these BAD ! MONSTER HOOKAH ! ~" :hubba:

I know the review is a year plus old but I have never seen this show or Hookah till now ! Mad props to both ~" "

NOT my work....Mad props to Daniel Montoya !

GHookah.jpg

Governmint.jpg

benson.jpg

IF you watched the weed report on youtube you would have seen these "display models" $650 for the big hookah !

$650?? LOL. No way.

Old set of kitchen butter knives at garage sale-.25
Depot blowtorch-$24
Used 2 liter bottle

The knife hit high- Priceless. Well, will F you up anyhow :)

I collect glass and this one plus the nate dizzle swiss perc is on my list for the year...
knife hits...nasty....sorry ~"

I thought you were talking about limited income??? A $650 bong? I guess Everyone has their thing. I like women. Lord knows its well over that. LOL. Prob per month. Dinner and drinks is $150 easy.

Yeah...I like 'em but would rather have something at home that always puts a smile on my face...I'm a loner for life now. Also I flip my glass profits for "collectible glass" which gives me alot of pleasure ! My Glass collection is small but bout $4k right now.... ~"

I am a PIMP !
I PIMP myself, glass or just bout anything else to make a buck ! Living off ssi sucks bro ! If you dont have a hustle then you stay broke ! I never liked being broke...How else is anyone to survive on 650 a month ?

Yo m4m. You had me lookin at those Governmint pieces. I need a new tube, but $650 is pushin' it for me.
Have you ever seen a glass gravity bong? I went to this outdoor festival in July and the centerpiece of the party was this humongous glass gravity bong. I really wouldn't mind having one to pull out on special occasions. Can you point me in the right direction?

Latest posts

Back