The Whole Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey cam, good to hear you got a couple more ladies to add to your garden. i like the sound of "connie bliss" great name. have a bong to celebrate the new arrivals. all looking good mate, keep it up

85C

Reactions: Cam
i gotta go back to school.................oh wait , this is my school!!

85cannabliss said:
hey cam, good to hear you got a couple more ladies to add to your garden. i like the sound of "connie bliss" great name. have a bong to celebrate the new arrivals. all looking good mate, keep it up

85C

Thanks for the words of encouragement pal, I always give credit where credit is due..I must say that "Connie Bliss" was cleverly:hubba: named by my life partner Bob ;) .

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

000_2471.jpg

lyfr said:
i gotta go back to school.................oh wait , this is my school!!
You are a trip :):eek:

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

:holysheep: I'm so proud, I got a 10000 lumen lamp FOR FREE:hubba: .....trash-picking.:eek: ....an OVERHEAD WITH 10000 LUMENS OF LIGHTBULBS IN IT>>THAT WORK !!!!!:woohoo: . All I had to do was bring it up the stairs, clean it off and plug it in :yay: . Check It Out :).....OH !! another really cool thing is that I had no hardware to put it up......but I am on a MM prgrm, ...I had a bunch of old crutches that i could no longer use, so I took them apart and used them as rigging for the set-up. You can kinda tell if you look close :)

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

000_2479.jpg

000_2480.jpg

000_2481.jpg

000_2482.jpg

000_2483.jpg

000_2484.jpg

hey cam your plants are lookin very good hope all the best to u..

Cam, How long are you gonna let Sandy go before you put her into flower?

hey CAM, plants look cool, 90 days veg? WOW, thats gonna give you some nice buds come harvest. good job man.

keep it green 85C

Good Day All :dancing: :smoke1:

Sandy is 90 days old today, at 21 inches tall, she has been in ther 12/12 flowering cycle for about 6 days...She's already starting to smell:woohoo:

Imogen is 75 days old today, at 16" tall she will continue to veg for another week or so :fly:

The Lady In White is 68 days old today, at 14" tall, she will veg for about another 2 weeks :holysheep:

Connie Bliss and Frau Helga are both 21 days old today, at about 6" tall each..they are the only 2 plants, not to mention the FIRST plants I have ever grown TOTALLY NATURALLY...NO PRUNING. I've never done it that way and I'm curious as to how they will come out:watchplant:

Hope you like the pics, any comments or advice is not only welcome, but encouraged :hubba: .

Visit The Morning Wake N' Bake @ MP - WE LIGHT UP YOUR LIFE, http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=19498 , For Some GREAT LAUGHS , HILARIOUS PICS , AND FUN MJ TALK . ,

See My Garden http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/7798

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

Connie Bliss  21.jpg

Connie Bliss  21-1.jpg

Frau Helga 21.jpg

Imogen 75-1.jpg

Imogen 75-2.jpg

Sandy 90a.jpg

Sandy 90b.jpg

The Lady In White 68.jpg

The Lady In White 68-1.jpg

Pot Belly said:
Hey Cam, plants look nice and bushy!

PB:)

Thanks PB,
I care for them like they are newborn children . Coddling over them hourly:watchplant: (maybe a little exaggeration there). Just enough heat, just enough nutes, just enough ventalation, and more than enough light. I love them:heart:. Thanks again for you compliments, it really makes me feel like all of the effort I'm putting in is paying off:48: .

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

Sandy 90-crop.jpg

i am also a botany major i was at the top of my class you can put your plants in a suspended state for short periods of time grow on my man plants are looking great

Latest posts

Back