they dont look like white flies OR spider mites!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdmnismo300

Reaction score
i left my girlie in flowering for 7 days while on vacation only to return and find thousands of these tiny yellow/green bugs almost like mini ticks alllll underneath my fan leaves and in my top cola i notice several little white flying gnats that are so small i can barely see any detail WHAT ARE THEY? i wipe under the leaves with a small sponge and they return

HELP!

ive lost a big amount of plant material many leaves lost due to these pest

do they look like these?
if so, thrips... gotta spray.

flwrthrp.jpg

thrips.gif

This sounds like aphids. They are airborn for part of the life cycle - and are usually very small. An air filter on the in-take is a start and they like warm temps ussually preferring the undersides of leaves and can destroy crops under severe investation. Capsaisin, CO2, cinnamon oil, cariander oil (SM90), garlic, Neem oil, pyrethrum and even vacuuming are all good cures. Neem oil degrades real fast and is good for later blooming plants gathered you avoid spraying colas and buds directly.

It could be Mealy bugs or scales as well. Males are tiny flies in both species and many of the same solutions apply - specifically Neel oil and Pyrethrum. For tough to get bugs in crevises use a q-tip and alcohol.

With any investation just be vigilant and persistant - cleaning and disinfesting every thing and filter all your intakes. Repeat spraying and cleaning in a week after the first just to be sure. Good luck

jmansweed said:
This sounds like aphids. They are airborn for part of the life cycle - and are usually very small. An air filter on the in-take is a start and they like warm temps ussually preferring the undersides of leaves and can destroy crops under severe investation. Capsaisin, CO2, cinnamon oil, cariander oil (SM90), garlic, Neem oil, pyrethrum and even vacuuming are all good cures. Neem oil degrades real fast and is good for later blooming plants gathered you avoid spraying colas and buds directly.

It could be Mealy bugs or scales as well. Males are tiny flies in both species and many of the same solutions apply - specifically Neel oil and Pyrethrum. For tough to get bugs in crevises use a q-tip and alcohol.

With any investation just be vigilant and persistant - cleaning and disinfesting every thing and filter all your intakes. Repeat spraying and cleaning in a week after the first just to be sure. Good luck

YES!!!! thank you so much i couldnt find what they were i searched em on google and thats exactly what i have

you guys kick @$$

THEY SHALL PAY.

jdmnismo300 said:
YES!!!! thank you so much i couldnt find what they were i searched em on google and thats exactly what i have

you guys kick @$$

THEY SHALL PAY.

Since your in bloom, I would go down to the nursury and buy a couple bags of lady bugs and let them go in your grow room, they love aphids and wont harm your plant!!!!

Hehehe ... I seem to have beaten the pHp script by leaving a double thank you...

Latest posts

Back