They finally got to me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's simple: who is paying your rent,food,college ?
if it's them: get on your knees...

SM and green dragon said it best. If you want to continue to smoke pot then tell em you smoke and figure out how to move out. Want to keep living in their house and having them pay for school then tell em you made a mistake, your sorry, and it wont happen again as long as your living there.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but I had a very similar circumstance happen when I was 17 and as cool as my folks were they were very clear that if I was going to have pot in the house then I could not be in the house.

I have, an will stick to my promise as i have said that i wont smoke MJ if i am living in thier house. I can stick to stuff like Spice Gold which has nothing on MJ but its an alternative that they will be happy with, as its legal and i cant get in trouble for it.

Its a shame, but, shameful as it is for me to say, but my education and my wellbeing are more important to me than a good joint out.

Ill never quit, as thats what "they" want me to do... but i can deal with putting it on hold for a while.

Itl be ok... toke one for me will ya guys?

sorry to say,but there are more important things in life than weed and everything around it.
rolin some good hash for u man..may the gods of green give u patience and wisdom

Number one why did you consent to a search tell the cop to go stuff his head in a toilet. He can't legally (at least here in Canada) search you unless you give permission or you are arrested.

And B) be a man and just tell your folks you smoke weed. You don't have to tell them everything. Its like the difference between telling your folks you lost your viginity and telling them you had your tongue in a midgets butt. Take the heat they will respect you for it. Show them you are all grown up and not a child. Thats what I did when I got busted smoking/drinking/snorting etc. My mom still loves all her boys and one of em was a coke dealer and the rest got into more than enough trouble.

And if your parents pull you out of college for smoking weed then they are morons. Seriously think about that does it even make sense? Are they going to protect you till you are 40?

In the UK, they are allowed to stop and search if they suspect anything.

it didnt help that i had had a joint 10 mins before, so tbh I reaked of the stuff.

Have told em, it didn't go down to well...
Shall i quote my dad?

"Some part of me wishes that you just lied to me."

Ouch.
Oh well. At least i feel honest. And honesty is something i'm not going to throw away. Not even for weed.

Until that point where i DO leave.. i can just learn enough to grow my own.. and by the time i DO LEAVE, I'll have learnt a lot more.

"alwayssss look on the briiiighhhht side of lifffeeeeeee" :)

Some people will always buy into the drug hype, but they want the best for their son I'm sure. You actual sound very mature IMO, and it's good you were honest with them...it shows good character and that you love both parents and respect them. Good luck and have fun this summer if you still can, and good luck with school, you already know how important it is? Studying anything fun BTW?

Sebstarr said:
In the UK, they are allowed to stop and search if they suspect anything.

it didnt help that i had had a joint 10 mins before, so tbh I reaked of the stuff.

Have told em, it didn't go down to well...
Shall i quote my dad?

"Some part of me wishes that you just lied to me."

Ouch.
Oh well. At least i feel honest. And honesty is something i'm not going to throw away. Not even for weed.

Until that point where i DO leave.. i can just learn enough to grow my own.. and by the time i DO LEAVE, I'll have learnt a lot more.

"alwayssss look on the briiiighhhht side of lifffeeeeeee" :)

Ha...props for the python refrence.

Ahh, currently studying Art and Design, and also Computing which is pretty fun.. Then i have English Literature and Economics, which aren't so fun...

Planning on going on to Uni to study Commercial Art and Advertisising and Marketing... Something i've loved to do ever since i was 6 and used to make up slogans on the way to school :)

Latest posts

Back