This *****! I need your help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampson

Reaction score
Ok well I now have a lovely K-9 unit who lives next door to me..He has 2 dogs, 1 retired and 1 still going at it. Now this competly blows.. I want to keep growing ( I usually did indoor, once did it in back yard but can't now ) but I'm a little worried.

What should I do, or what would you do?? Do a outdoor grow somewere in the woods?

are you in a legal state?

215 is your answer.

those dogs aren't trained to sniff weed.

its not the dog i'd worry about...its your nosey neighbor who will smell yer sweet smellin puff exit the windows as you appreciate the cool spring breeze.

why don't you just walk outside and fire up a joint right in front of him, and see how he feels about it. the cop i know personally doesnt care to bust someone over some weed. he confiscates and lets em go. He hates drunk drivers tho. yer neighbor may not even care and if not yer free to smoke it. i doubt he wants any trouble from anyone he lives next to. just don't invite him over for any BBQ's and you might be ok.

good luck

first of all "allgrownup" long time no type lolz ......

All i can say to this is Dont risk it :p

outside in a woods or what not is great , better grows outdoor anyway & nothing leading back to ya , i intend to do outdoor myself once my million strains are done :p

test the dogs out, see if they hit on a lit joint/blunt or whatever and see if the bark or what not. see how they act. make sure owner isn't there, they could go to him and make hints that there's something wrong in your yard.

But to be safe dont risk it. jail isn't worth it.

WHATUP UK1!!!!

:holysheep: i thought you bailed on us LOL

wholy crap man i gotta liv e in your GJ's for awhile

Latest posts

Back