This is what I have to do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screwdriver

Chopperest Member
Reaction score
Keep track to make sure that I pass when needed.

Chart explained:
First column, days of the month
Other columns are divided by month, within each month there are four columns.
Shaded column is how many hits I have taken. Never been a huge smoker my "hits" are usually from my one hitter so these hits aren't huge bong hits. I usually only smoke in the evening if that matters.
The next three columns are when I test myself. Morning, Afternoon, Night by the position of the column.
The three letters that I use are "G" for good. That means I clearly passed the test. "F" is faint, not fail. It is my interpretation if I can see the second line. "B" for bad. Total failure on the test.

I'll explain more later on.

calender.jpg

For this to be of use, you would have to know the THC content of what you are smoking as it can vary a whole bunch. One hit from a strain with a high THC percentage can be equal to 2-3 hits of something of lesser quality.

The Hemp Goddess said:
For this to be of use, you would have to know the THC content of what you are smoking as it can vary a whole bunch. One hit from a strain with a high THC percentage can be equal to 2-3 hits of something of lesser quality.
I disagree. For the casual user, who takes a few hits of a joint with an unknown level of THC at a party and then needs to take a drug test, this chart shows at least that a person should pass (under the 50ng/ml) within a relatively short period of time, a couple of days if not immediately.

This post was not intended to be a scientific fact just my experience. I speculate that there are many other factors than just testing the THC content that would have an impact on passing a test.

The two things that I am curious about as I am looking at your data is; How active were you during the days that you tested B and what times of the day you took what hits to correlate with the time of the test you took.

Before I started to keep track....I walked everyday. Not just walked but powerwalked minus the funny gate. I sweat like a running faucet. It took 45 days before I got a faint line to pass the test and 60 days before I could clearly pass on a consistent basis. Since I have been keeping track I really don't "exercise". Just above the status of couch potato. My activity is alot higher if I smoke but nothing organized just cleaning around the house and yard. In my case, with the amount I smoke now, I don't think I see any correlation that I pass sooner.
As for the times: The morning tests are the first piss in the morning, first part of the stream. Afternoon test are considered between noon and five. Evening tests are after 9:00pm, usually the last piss of the night.
I do drink alot of liquid throughout the day but just because. My afternoon and evening tests look watered down compared to morning tests samples.

Sorry man, my last post was worded funny.

I wanted to know what time of the day you were smoking. I mean if you pass a morning and afternoon but fail an evening, what time of the day did you chief?
Feb 5 is a good example. You took 9 hits that day, passed in the morning, failed at night, but when did you smoke?

Erbal said:

I wanted to know what time of the day you were smoking. I mean if you pass a morning and afternoon but fail an evening, what time of the day did you chief?
Feb 5 is a good example. You took 9 hits that day, passed in the morning, failed at night, but when did you smoke?
It takes 24 hours for thc to even get to your pee, I've smoked a j hours before a test and passed, if your worried about a drug test and smoke mj, take some b12(niacin)1000mg the night before or day of. You will feel hot and itchy, thc sticks to fat in your blood, b12 burns that fat, just drink alot of water(do not drink more than 3 gallons per day, you can OD on water!) I'd drink a cup of diluted (50-60% water)white vinegar an hour before test time to replace what the water flushed out. Your pee will look watery but will have enough acidity to pass a piss test. I've used this method to avoid problems with the law, as well as getting a good paying job. If the test is via cotton swab, take a few hits off an athsma inhaler within ten minutes of the test, I've also gotten a job this way. If the test is via hair, your ****ed.

I had to take the cotton swab test today for a job. Didnt have any warning before hand and didnt get to leave the room once i was there.

To go with @Erbal, unless you know youre getting a swab test, and are able to plan accordingly, well then, just like the hair, youre going to be F*^&ed!

I must say this is an interesting little study, although there are many more varibles for it to be really reliable, its cool to track the difference in pass/fail.

Good luck to you Screwdriver!!

I wonder, being a mmj person, what could work say? I'm sure theres topics, or posts about it, but aside from "I'm not partaking at work", how it would go over with the bosses. And your chart confuses me, there are days of nothing and then you test clean dirty clean... I dont know,,, Kinda high. HA

Erbal said:

I remember that day, I remember saying to myself that this weed is weak. Just my interpretation. I probably smoked it in the evening. I don't do wake and bakes any more and not home in the afternoon.

I'm sure there is a lag time from when you smoke to when your body filters it out. I test more often right after I smoke then till I'm confident I can pass consistently.

I suspect if I fail a test it doesn't mean that I'm above the 50 limit of the strip. Other factors matter and the only method to be accurate is the mass spect.

As for a hair follicle test.....I passed when I was still pissing dirty. Within 45 days of quiting. I believe that you can pass but I only got two tests, the first (I paid for) I failed, the second one (court ordered) I passed. But that is only my opinion.

Latest posts

Back