A Month With No Smoke...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozzydiodude said:
It's the pipe glue that trash us plumber. After running sewer pipe all day you can't hardly walk straight especially if in a tight space.

glue head...hahaha:p

Had my interview today. An official offer is coming within a week. Then the drug test. Then...AK47 on the upstairs deck at bedtime...

I get banned for cussing and hick jumps me way after the fact and the mods can cuss?

Lmao y'all crack me up!

Congrats on the clean test! synthetic urine can work- but not in every situation.

SmokinMom said:
How do you think the interview went? :)

It went really well. Best interview I've ever had.

I got an email from them today instructing me to fill out paperwork authorizing them to do a background check on me. I should pass that fine.

Well, my drug test is scheduled for Monday. It's been a LONG wait.

I should pass fine, but I'm gonna wait till next Friday night to smoke, just in case the sample gets lost or a retest is needed for some reason. It will be 8-9 weeks then since my last smoke. I should get really high, don't ya think?

You're doing great! I bet it's been hard, especially being around all us potheads, lol.

SmokinMom said:
You're doing great! I bet it's been hard, especially being around all us potheads, lol.

Yeah, more than once I've imagined all yall high as a kite with me grounded...very lonely feeling...:)

Way to go Auburn,,,finally someone who values their job more then getting high.If ya cant quit for a bit to shore up a job,,ya got a problem,,,and it aint the weed,, your just week.
Again,,,way to go.

Auburn1985 said:
Well, my drug test is scheduled for Monday. It's been a LONG wait.

I should pass fine, but I'm gonna wait till next Friday night to smoke, just in case the sample gets lost or a retest is needed for some reason. It will be 8-9 weeks then since my last smoke. I should get really high, don't ya think?

Um...yes! Good for you! Be sure and let us know about your "first time" if you can type.

WeedHopper said:
Way to go Auburn,,,finally someone who values their job more then getting high.If ya cant quit for a bit to shore up a job,,ya got a problem,,,and it aint the weed,, your just week.
Again,,,way to go.

Thank you Weedhopper...I appreciate your encouragement...it's been a LONG 8 weeks...as you can imagine...

But it's a real testament to the fact that marijuana is not physically addictive...

I had no trouble at all quitting for 8 weeks...even after being a daily smoker for over 3 years...

I have quit several times for different reasons with no problems. Weed is Not Addicting to me. The most addictive thing I ever quit was Tobacco,,hands down.

Had to quit to stay free a couple time, those time the main problem, I had was my temper, When I ain't smoking, I react with out thinking thing thru.

According to the doc's the courts had me see I have Intermittent explosive disorder, me I call it "do something stupid get smacked up side the head."

Good luck with your new job and kudos to you for going a month. It will pay off!

WeedHopper said:
I have quit several times for different reasons with no problems. Weed is Not Addicting to me. The most addictive thing I ever quit was Tobacco,,hands down.

Yeah, quitting tobacco was by far the hardest thing I've ever done. That was almost 7 years ago. I didn't feel like a normal person for almost a year after I quit. I had been a tobacco user for 32 years.

Latest posts

Back