THose darn spider mites agian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thc is good for me

I smoke Marijuana Blunts
Reaction score
So the spider mites are effin with my rooms agian. I have been spraying with half water half Isoproponal do you guys know of any other way to help get rid of them. I know there is this stuff called pyrythen or somthing but I cant quite remember. ???? HELP

there are all sorts of cool pyrethrums out there at most grow shops. ones liike "1600 X-clude" and "Preclude", both from Whitmire, are about as safe as any bug toxin can be and not kill you too. most of their stuff is approved for use in food prep areas after cleaning. used x-clude for years... kills spider mites deader than nixon.

careful though - the whitmire stuff comes in basically 2 types -- a total release fogger which you set off and stay out of the room for like 8 hrs, or a time release "spray as you go" kinda can. just watch which one you are getting. i have been known to mess up and get the wrong one.

i always rinse the plants well a few days later and pay attention to keeping the humidity low... that helps discourage the evil nazi-based vermin scum from returning too quickly...

Pyrethrum.. but that is a natural insecticide.. mites aren't insects, they're an arthropod/spider.
My best suggestion is to stop *****-footing around with them, before you breed a strain of "Super-mites" that you can't get rid of..;) Purchase a product designed for their control and nuke 'em! Do it several times, about every third day, over a period of two or three weeks.
I've had good experiences with AVID, uhm.. there are others.. but my brain just wnt blank :p

If your looking to chemical control I like FloraMite - it has a 20 day residual effect. Kills eggs and mites.

Thanks for all the ideas. Im going to look for some FloraMite. I hate those little buggers I swear there was no sign of them a week ago and now half my plants got those damn yellow spots.

Latest posts

Back