Three Gallon, Five Gallon, Or Something Else?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you growing in?

• Three Gallon Pots

• Five Gallon Pots

• Something else

Results are only viewable after voting.

winstonwolf

Unrepentant Hippie
Reaction score
What are you growing in? And why? (I'm in three gallon pots, my thought being that it's a closet grow and the smaller pot will limit the plants' overall growth.)

I have 2 in flower, 1 in a ten gallon planter in soil, and the other in a 20 gal DWC tote. I go that big because I have enough overhead with the strains I grow, and I've found my soil plants rootbind long before theyre done in a 5 gallon bucket. I do transplant to a 5 gallon bucket along the way, but do a final transplant to a big 10 gal. planter before putting in flower. I prefer to grow a couple big plants as opposed to scrogs or sogs here, not really concerned with quantity, although I do get monster yeilds from my big plants. But it's all personal preference.

not sure about your reasoning...and I was going to post poll..But i grow in all the above..for diffrent reasons..mostly due to the length in veg..nothing more. and i grow in everything from 25 gallon containers to candy wrappers...pill bottles..to coffee containers...still working on the spoon one:giggle: im sure i will get it take care and be safe:bong:

i used 5 gal winter is coming not growing currently but this coming season will go bigger and dig in 8 gal hxxp://aussieholiday.com.au/photos/glasshouse/index.htm hint=xx tt....and post you guys some real out door bud

From one gallon to 5 gallon for me so that way i don't have anything taller than 5-6 foot.

I grow in 3 gallon fits my grow room better I can fit 6 - 3 gallon pots in there perfectly. If I had bigger space I would use bigger pots...take care..

Latest posts

Back