throw away roach/joint.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperNoob

Reaction score
I only smoke when i'm out and about, when i'm home i vaporize with my vapair one. Sometimes I roll a joint when i'm about ready to go somewhere, and while i'm out and about i might smoke anywhere from 1/2-3/4 of it and throw the roach out(if you can call 1/2 of a joint a roach). I just think that it would be dumb to get cought up with 1/2 a joint or less, but i feel like i'm wasting alot of weed. Does anyone else do this, or any solutions to my waste of herb?

thanks

SN

When I roll joints (which is rare) I usually chop up some dagga flower petals and roll that in next to the filter. It might be wasting some THC anyways, because it sort of acts like a filter, but I never smoke the last inch of a joint. I know to stop smoking when it starts tasting funny.

Save them. Just put it in a small gram bag and put that in your shoe/sock if you're worried about being caught with it. I have a few hoodies with little hidden compartments for stashing stuff. I usually keep my gram or 2 in there while I'm out.

Once I get home I put my roaches in an altoids tin. Then when I have enough I occassionally roll a runt...pretty disgusting tasting, but they definitely hit hard. Just have something good to drink on hand when smoking one of those to wash out the taste...It's a pretty harsh smoke. But even then, you can save the roach from your runt until you have enough 2nd gen roaches to roll a 2nd gen runt...and so on and on. Oldest I've ever been in on was a 4th gen runt.

I roll nice, long and thin "piners" with a 1" filter (roach) when I know I am going out somewhere by myself. That way, with good grass and no more than 8 hits total in the spliff, I get no roachy taste and I can smoke it all, right down to the filter... or whatever you guys call the folded paper in the end.:joint4:

that sounds good, can you get roaches in the US?

SN

role like half a J... and in the other half put a lil peace of paper roled up... like if you rip the folded part off of a Cig pack U can just kinda role it into a circle.. slide it in tha paper b4 U lick it and close it up tight.. there ya go

Exactly Bleek. I use pieces cut off of 6 packs. Works like a charm;)

wow guys, that will save me some bank. i just hate wasting herb.

i think you should just keep the roaches and rip them up and savve them for a RAINY DAY. but its you stuff so do as you want.

i think you should just keep the roaches and rip them up and savve them for a RAINY DAY. but its you stuff so do as you want.

I don't really want to smoke something that will taste awful I'd rather go without.

Latest posts

Back