Tick,tick,tick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.W.FAAMER

PARANOID GARDENER
Reaction score
Well broke down ordered.went with more expensive stealth option.wonder woman and lemon skunk.wish me luck!
The amethyst+NL on bud of month pic up top of page.What seed company carries that strain?Absolutely magnificent looking lady.

I had a purple pheno out of some white widow seeds from bcseedking. Absolutely beautiful. When it cured, the hairs were a burnt redish orange color, the bud material was purple and the leaf trimmings left were lime green. lots of ohhs and ahhs when i broke that stuff out.

if you want purple, lol... its not mine...not my pix either...but when the trichomes are purple i think you're in the ball park. Know what I mean, nudge, nudge, wink, wink. say no more. Know what I mean.

Umbra what seedbank carries that?is that a close up of the big picture on top?

D.W.FAAMER said:
Umbra what seedbank carries that?is that a close up of the big picture on top?

The breeder is outlaw genetics. Can't remember if its his grand daddy purps x double purple doja or the pre '98 bubba kush x double purple doja. But one of his fo sho. And I don't know for sure if it a top cola or not. I just liked it.

Latest posts

Back