Time to throw some pics up!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmd420

SUPERBABY
Reaction score
So here are my lil ole grow show pics....
I have two rooms, both with about 6 feet of space from floor to light....

I use Waterfarm buckets strung together and fed manually(without the controller) directly from the rez...I watch levels constantly and refill as needed....

Veg room: space is 8x4 with.....

4x4 square for plants and the rest for equipment for both rooms
(the 12/12 room's ballasts, hoses, etc come through the wall so the flower room has only the plants, lights, and fans)

The veg room is a wooden frame that I built in the basement with panda film walls, a 600w HPS conversion bulb, 12 Waterfarm buckets (there are only 6 for the moment) and one Bubblegum mamma off to the side....

I just started using the Lucas measure with Floralicious Grow, and, of course, my ol' buddy CalMag!

The Waterfarm come with an air pump that has four nozzles that are each supposed to be split and provide air for two buckets...

One of my things with the Waterfarm was to buy enough pumps so that I could devote one nozzle per bucket, thereby pumping in more air and more thouroughly aerating the water as well as preventing any settling of nutrients due to still water...

In the 12/12 room, I have 3000w HPS above all strung together with four inch ductwork and a four" pushing air through to the other 4" that completes the job and pulls it out.... I don't always use all 3000w cuz if there aren't enough plants in there it just turns into cooking a plant under it's own 1000w light...(lesson learned the hard way, with lights too close and too intense for each plant)

In addition to the Lucas with the GH 3 pt, I also use floralicous Plus, Calmag, and Gravity,SnowStorm Ultra, and Kool Bloom for Weeks 3-5

I have an 8" fan above the lights pulling air out through some ductwork I ran along the ceiling of my garage and tied into the house's exhaust so all smells go out over the neighborhood..

Right now there are only four in the 12/12 room... (plus my 2 absolutely RADIANT GDP that is about 5 days away from lovin') but it is designed for 12 ...3 groups of 4 each under their own 1000W, that usually produce at least .5gm p/watt...

A little side note: I just got my first mites...I realized this about three days after I put 6 plants into 12/12...I took them out to quarantine them and treat them in the Veg room.....before you say it, I know I have a couple of weeks to treat them in the 12/12 but that room is absolutely perfect and immaculate...I don't want mites setting up and doing battle with me in there...From what I gather, prevention is the best medicine with respect to pests so I'd rather lose plants or time than having my 12/12 room compromised for 1 second longer than absolutely nessesary...

So there it is! This site has helped me a lot and I try to make it a point to read every day and post every day...

I don't know NEARLY 1/2 as much as some folks, but I try to give back when I can with posts or responses..

The key, for me, is to make sure that whatever I suggest is something that I have personally used and verified as being effective for me in my situation
Thx to all who have helped me so far and I hope to give back 1/2 as much!

oh yeah!! indicas in veg (with mites) and sativas in 12/12....I'm trying a lolipop technique on the sativas, ala DirtyolSouth..(THX Dirty)
THX

IMG_1911-1.JPG

IMG_1919-1.JPG

IMG_1916-1.JPG

IMG_1690.JPG

IMG_1684.JPG

IMG_1917.JPG

r the pics on your computer?

Looks like your off to a good start cmd:) Those are Bubblegum you say?
Here's some MOJO for 'em;)

picture 3 looks soooo good!

Yo TN! & ya'll
The ones that are almost budding are Grandaddy (sooo nice..get this if you can!)..I completely forgot what the sativas in the 12/12 room are and the 6 in veg are Hash Plant....The Bubblegum is a mother that I will try my first cloning with later on this week....

so, yeah...the Grandaddy is totally easy to regulate, (height-wise) and a pretty tough and forgiving plant, hell, it's still going to give up a couple of oz per plant even when I fried them for a couple of weeks with waaay too much light....git er if ya can! It smells deeeeep...just waiting for the amber..

I was just laughing to my wife, that ya'll probably won't see as much of me when I switch from my Sativa to the Grandaddy...it'll be "couchtime" :)

cmd420 said:
Yo TN! & ya'll
The ones that are almost budding are Grandaddy (sooo nice..get this if you can!)..I completely forgot what the sativas in the 12/12 room are and the 6 in veg are Hash Plant....The Bubblegum is a mother that I will try my first cloning with later on this week....

so, yeah...the Grandaddy is totally easy to regulate, (height-wise) and a pretty tough and forgiving plant, hell, it's still going to give up a couple of oz per plant even when I fried them for a couple of weeks with waaay too much light....git er if ya can! It smells deeeeep...just waiting for the amber..

I was just laughing to my wife, that ya'll probably won't see as much of me when I switch from my Sativa to the Grandaddy...it'll be "couchtime" :)

Everybody needs their 'couchtime' brotha.. Good growin' man!:watchplant:

So..heres the sad story....I had two sativas and two indos...they were under 2000w...

I got about (this field intentionally left blank)from this harvest

the amount if yield has been blocked to protect my shame:(...I learned a few things...wanna know what they were?
1. I am an idiot
2. Don't prune or remove almost all the leaves throughout the 12/12
3. I am an idiot
4. Don't put a plant with no foliage under 1000w. it's really that simple
5. Oh yeah...did I mention? I am an IDIOT!!

Now I have 4 sativas in 12/12 that I vegged for like 6 weeks...totally healthy and bushy and happy...

I fixed the lights to have them be about 2 feet (as opposed to like 6 inches...ahem!) away from the canopy..at least!..

I am about to throw my 4 indicas into the 12/12 room..they didn't veg for that long and were a gift to me when they were a few weeks old...I just want to have the 12/12 room full, ya know.?

I am getting 13 clones of some Afghan Kush (?) this evening...it's some kind of heavy indo strain with Kush in the name..I forget exactly what...

Those are going into the veg room for at least 6 weeks, so they should be huge when it comes time to put them into 12/12...

oh yeah..I am going to try cloning from those...plan to get some tips on a DIY bubbler from some kind knowledgable soul here, when I'm ready

I will have some pics of the new stuff when I borrow Grandma's camera again:)

Anywho...all should go well from here on...thanks, in no small part to everyone on this site!...

that's real talk!

everybody makes mistakes...dont worry about it. now u know right?

Sorry to hear about that SuperBaby-

Know that we've all been there at one point or another (like last month for me). I gotta tell you though- really enjoyed reading your thread- real detailed writing- Thank you, Almost didn't need the pics!

Great set up you've got going. Enjoy the upcoming Harvest!

Thx ya'lll....

I've got about 3 weeks until I can truly put this past me...

I really apperciate the well wishes....wish I could smoke em though:)

u cant get any bud? that stinks man...

I know, right?

Oh well...
1. I WILL get better and

2. I WILL NOT make those mistakes again

Got 10 clones of Bubba cush on Sat...

Ran h2o for the first 18 hours with no lights or fan...just chillin'

now they are at 400ppm and lovin life..

because I have hydroton to deal with, I have to ph down everyday...I will for the first few weeks...I 'll get some pics soon..I know it don't mean much w/out pics!

BTW: my 4 sativas look ok...the one that I lolipopped, is kind of leggy looking.. top leaves all small and droopy, but plenty of bud sites forming...
hmmmm? I'm kind of chalking it up to Sativas just being a pain in the ***, but if anyone has any suggestions..I have to pH down those everyday too...hmm?

I'll post these separately so I can see em without having to figure out which is which...

here are the babies 1 week into veg (5 more to go)..they just got sprayed with Azamax so they are kind of mad at me:(

IMG_2228.JPG

IMG_2230.JPG

I can't wait for these lil uns to b dun!

Some nice colas but mostly dense smaller buds

IMG_2215.JPG

IMG_2217.JPG

So bushy..2 weeks in..(4 to go)..about 2 1/2 to 3 feet tall..

just aquired a few weeks ago when they were teenagers as an afterthought...

:(these had mites that were treated with Azamax three times..

then pepper juice with garlic four times...

rubbing alcohol 3 times...

pyruvate bomb in the area sealed off for 6 hours...

then they hung out in the veg room for another week... while I did what could only be equated to a full body cavity search for humans..on each of them...

I inspected each leaf...individually...one at a time....all clear!

lets hope we got 'em sarge!

IMG_2220.JPG

IMG_2221.JPG

IMG_2222.JPG

Think you got 'em all? :rofl:

Looking good, "Dude!"

Funny you mention the cavity search- wasn't that discussed at length in T.B.L.?

Happy Growing! :cool:

Latest posts

Back