To a bigger pot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorickyourself

Reaction score
I know that when you transfer a plant,it goes into a shock.l have one know it just is starting to flower ,is it to late to transfer it to a bigger one??

Personaly I dont mess with me plants once they be startin to flower just to risky IMO to much can go wrong. Why do yual find need to transfer?

BWD

Transplanting doesn't always cause shock. I have never had any issues with transplanting. How big of a pot is it in now? If its in a small pot and early still id pron transplant it.

It's in a 4 gallon pot,yesterday when watering it,put the finger in the pot,to see how dry.Went only about a half inch all roots .

I would prob leave a 4 gallon container alone. How long was your veg period.

8 or9 weeks,it's only about 4 foot,l was hoping put it into a bigger one@ end up with with a huge one! Ah well!! Thanks

8 weeks old 4 ft high...is this from clone or seed. If its that big before the flip then I might put it in a little biggeer one.

Transplant it, there is no reason it should go into shock, it can happen but its early, and if you prep everything right there is no reason it will even know you transplanted it.

i use 10-15 gallon pots, i transplant then veg for 1 week, then flip. ive even transplanted & flipped the same day. i done get tp issues either.i like the roots to have more room than not enough....

Latest posts

Back