to flower or no

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have seriously messed up my grow this time around. 3 of my original five are not looking like they're gonna pull through after my nute mess up lol. Two are stunted and one of which is becoming very sickly..

On the upside I do have a very healthy female. It's about 45 days old, went through a rough start but now its very healthy. I have tons of alternating nodes and it's extremely bushy. Also by the leaves' shape in comparison to other plants I've vegged I think it's got a healthy chunk of sativa in it. Not to mention the pretty preflowers.

I kinda wanna throw it into flower now, and start thinking about my next grow insteada tryin to salvage some punkasses.. Already have 10 afghans outa the soil in a separate room. (could just throw my two stunted ones in there and see how it goes lol. :fid:)

It's about 10" tall, 6" wide and VERY bushy & covered in pre-flowers - smells amazing.
Can I yield anything decent off this or do I have to veg quite a bit longer to get some bud.. I'd love to get at least like an oz, how long should I wait.. ? It's on a 1/4 dose of FF veg nutes..

I guess simplified is it possible to get an oz off this one or do I need to veg longer.

oh yea.. 400w light, ff nutes, organic soil blah blah

It appears to have plenty enough vegetative growth to begin flowering. It will stretch somewhat during the early flowering stage, maybe as much as two feet. Eight weeks under a 400W light should produce at least an ounce up to a quarter-pound or more.
Good Luck!

hmmm seems a tad short to flower but.....I'd flower while you have the opportunity with the light. Your going to want to get your afgani's under it soon enuf.

She is 45 days old and exhibiting preflowers.. she is sexually mature, and ready for flowering... the amount she yields, and the quality of the product, noe depends on you providing the proper nutes, lights and ventilation.

New journal comes when i see baby buds, lights need a dark period or just extend tonights 6 to 12???

If you are currently using 18/6 light cycle, just extend the next dark cycle to 12 hours and begin the 12/12 cycle then.

Runbyhemp said:
No such thing as too short to flower. My last couple of grows have been 12/12 from seed. Go for it. Good luck

I'm witha you Run......

Let that little lady give birth to her babies, flower her, don't forget to kiss her first...:heart:

AWESOME! I woke up wanting to ask the same question! Glad somebody beat me to it!

Latest posts

Back