To the Experience on this forum!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DillaWilla

Reaction score
:D Is there anyone currently running at least 2 1000 watt lights with good ventilation??? I am stepping up to 2 1000 watters from 2 400 watters and am curious what the electrical usage will look like. Just wondering if I can get a rough estimate on billing per month. Also does anyone know roughly when the Electric Companies start getting curious about killowatt usage, the grow space is a property that is privately owned by me and my grow partner. Your help and experience is appreciated:D

Peace Out and Bless!

You know what I just realized that Mutt had a marvelous sticky on the calculating of costs for HID lights, can anyone speack to how accurate that is??? It looks like 2 1000 watters will run me about $80 per month with one on a continuos light cycle of 24 hrs and one on 12/12...Your advice is apreciated.

dilla..if you have the rate "your" suppliers charges per KH to use in the wquation, it should be very accurate. The only variable that "I" can think of would be the efficiency of the ballast, and that would be minimal, me thinks.

Latest posts

Back