too clone or not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ajswann

I recently over watered my plants and only 4 of them survived. I don't want to keep a 1000 watt light going for just 4 plants so I am wondering if I should try and clone the remaining plants or not. They are all about 12-18 inches tall and are pretty healthy. Some of the lower leaves have turned yellow. And some of the upper leaves are curled. I have never cloned a plant before so I was just looking for some pointers.

IMG_0186-1.JPG

IMG_0188-1.JPG

IMG_0189-1.JPG

IMG_0190-1.JPG

Those girls needs some TLC. i would not suggest cutting them in their current state. weak plants produce weak cuttings

looks like you have a magnesium deficiency/pH problem...your going to want to get them healthy before you do any cutting. Nothing wrong with 4 plants under 1000w either, let them veg for a couple months, in some big pots 7-10 gallon...you will yeild close to the same as if you were to grow 8 smaller ones under the same light. Good Luck to you.

Or not.

If you try to clone that plant your clones will die in less than a week. Promise.

Latest posts

Back