Too much N- ram horned leaves- what to expect now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight_toker

Reaction score
I watered 4 days ago with nutes, put 'em into a pre-flowing darkness stage of 48 hours and came back to find slight ram-horned leaves and a little curling of the sides and a tiny bit of brown tips. So, I flushed them today about 3 times each with plain water (soil grow). I've moved to 12/12 and they are showing preflowers. They had been showing signs of too little N- yellowing leaves from the bottom which has stopped now.

What my question is- how will this affect them (having too much N)?

Will one flush be sufficient?

If your just moving into 12/12, theres no worries at all. I'll frequently continue heavy N feeding throughout early flowering stages with some strains.

midnight_toker said:
They had been showing signs of too little N- yellowing leaves from the bottom which has stopped now.

What my question is- how will this affect them (having too much N)?

Will one flush be sufficient?
Do you have a zoo you can visit ? ...This always helps me when i need to ask a human a question !

purplephazes said:
Do you have a zoo you can visit ? ...This always helps me when i need to ask a human a question !

haha
that made me laugh
but after further decoding i think i can answer the question,

if the flush was done correctly, then no it will not hurt your end result, at least not any more then the initial over nutes stress would have, but id say youve done all you can and it will all be ok.

Latest posts

Back