Too tall, can I whack it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have the same problem.. i thought for sure this big plant would be male, but nope it's female.
it's poping it's head over my fence to say hey to my neighbor now. it's kinda stiff to bend over. so being that it's in a pot, i think i'm just gonna dig a little 1 or 2 foot trench for it and put the pot in ther to lower it a bit. (not looking forward to that though, i know where i'm diggin is nothing but huge rocks, so it's gonna be fun)
it's another idea for you. (more work though)

I'm hoping it will stop growing taller now that it's flowering; at least I think it's flowering, but this is my first experience with sativa. I thought about digging it in, but I'll just try to train it over if it comes to that.
In the future I think I'll stick with indica, they seem to be quicker and easier.

thought about digging a hole and putting the pot in it?

turtledro said:
thought about digging a hole and putting the pot in it?
I would if I thought I wouldn't harvest enough to last until next year's crop, plus it seems to have quit growing taller now.

My lil ol' AK (from last September's crop) is just now running out, so I'll have my Citralah plus a shitload from Willie this Fall. I'm cutting the Citralah this weekend.

While I was scoping the Cit today, I looked at Willie and she already has some baby trichomes.:D

Question: The trichs at the top of the Citralah are 40% amber, which is what I want. But the ones on the lower limbs are mostly hazy mixed with clear. Do y'all think I should wait another week for the lower ones to mature some more? I don't want couchlock, just a good party high.

Slartibartfast said:

While I was scoping the Cit today, I looked at Willie and she already has some baby trichomes.:D

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

I still laugh when I think about "dont whack your willie"...

That is too funny... sorry couldnt help it

:rofl:

I guess I should put that in my sig... like a public service announcement.

cuzigothigh said:
Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

Oh, alright, I'll get some pix tomorrow. I'm gonna whack the Citralah Saturday. Got to clean up my drying area and air it out, smells like my lawn mower right now.

Here are last weeks pictures 8/22
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74811&d=1219295394

Here are this week's pictures 8/29
The small one gets cut this weekend

MJ 8-29-2008 001_cropped.jpg

MJ 8-29-2008 002_cropped.jpg

Latest posts

Back