Transition to bloom...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shockeclipse

1000w Of Love
Reaction score
I followed the GH nutes schedule and put my gals into 12/12 about a week ago, when I did the last res change. I put them on the transition to bloom recipe using flora series nutes and was wondering.... Should I go to bloom now or stay another res change with the transition?

Stick with the transition until you see flowers forming and can determine sex then switch to bloom. This is only my opinion and not cold hard fact.

BuddyLuv said:
I go 50/50 the first week of flower.
Well they have been on 12/12 for a week now and they responded well to the last res change, I suppose I will wait until I have determined sex 100% on them. I am fully confident one of the big four is female for sure but the other ones I do not know. One of the small for is atarting to preflower now and its almost caught completely up to the rest. I have been meaning to update my GJ with some pics (even though its just me looking at it) so I will do that tonight after the res change (server permitting)

Latest posts

Back