Transplant Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trueshoe

Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly what is going on with my plants.

I transplanted 4 plants out of 24 ounce styrofoam cups. The transplant seemed to go well. I came back and checked on the plants about 3 days later and they looked okay, slightly less healthy than before the transplant. But still mainly green and nice and big.

So I just checked on them 2 days ago which was 8 days after the last time I checked on them (11 days transplanted). 2 of the plants are entirely gone the other 2 are basically all stem. They both started to bud new leaves that are very tiny. Is this normal?

Why are the other plants entirely gone?... There didn't seem to be an evidence of them being dug up or anything. The plants were extremely health and about 5 inches tall and about 3.5 inches wide upon transplant. Now theres only 2 and the are virtually all stem.

Trueshoe said:
I'm not sure exactly what is going on with my plants.

I transplanted 4 plants out of 24 ounce styrofoam cups. The transplant seemed to go well. I came back and checked on the plants about 3 days later and they looked okay, slightly less healthy than before the transplant. But still mainly green and nice and big.

So I just checked on them 2 days ago which was 8 days after the last time I checked on them (11 days transplanted). 2 of the plants are entirely gone the other 2 are basically all stem. They both started to bud new leaves that are very tiny. Is this normal?

Why are the other plants entirely gone?... There didn't seem to be an evidence of them being dug up or anything. The plants were extremely health and about 5 inches tall and about 3.5 inches wide upon transplant. Now theres only 2 and the are virtually all stem.

Sounds like somthin ate em.

Latest posts

Back