transplantin outdoor plants that are about 2 to 3 feet tall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushgrower37

Reaction score
I was just wandering wat the best way to transplant these outdoor plant to another area and i was just look for suggestion. I stumbled upon many many many plants in this state park and there is about 3 bushes about 5 feet tall that have premature buds on them but there is smaller plants all around them that i want to move closer to me so idea plaeas

Your on here asking for tips for stealing some dudes plants???

I hope the owner catches you and has gay tendencies.

Why dont you show us some pics? The owner might be one of our members, would be fun to meet face to face wouldn't it :chuck:

:**: .I think these aren't yours to pull so remember what goes around comes around.Maybe after you move/steal them and work your butt off transplanting them someone will "just find" them:D .Or maybe you do move'em and they bud nice and pretty and as you are picking them Leo gets you:cop: .

Bushgrower, you have to be a bit slow to think that this community would not only condone your theft, but assist you???? Maybe you should change your name to Bushsnatcher.... think about it.........

>>>It's clear that you have never worked at growing your own garden. I really don't understand why your even on this righteous web site with this question. Dude-you need help, but not the kind you'd find here. Hay I know. Naaa..I can't say... But you got balls man. I've had a few plants taken. all because someone needed them more then me. I'd be mad like Al Capone, Sunny Listen and Casus Clay.

bushgrower37 said:
I was just wandering wat the best way to transplant these outdoor plant to another area and i was just look for suggestion. I stumbled upon many many many plants in this state park and there is about 3 bushes about 5 feet tall that have premature buds on them but there is smaller plants all around them that i want to move closer to me so idea plaeas

:postpicsworthless: :stuff-1125699181_i_

bushgrower37 said:

I dont recommend you go back..sound as though you came across a Garilla grow...They will kill you..and Carma will come and see ya here soon

FUM said:
>>>It's clear that you have never worked at growing your own garden. I really don't understand why your even on this righteous web site with this question. Dude-you need help, but not the kind you'd find here. Hay I know. Naaa..I can't say... But you got balls man. I've had a few plants taken. all because someone needed them more then me. I'd be mad like Al Capone, Sunny Listen and Casus Clay.

the problem with these stupid people yonkin someones grow Besides the point they cat grow them selfs..is that they dont even know when to take them..chances are the plants thios jerk is takeing plants that he thinks he can just put close to him..lol..now no one will get any use from it cause it will die..or be hermie...and I have never done this befor but...

I wish all the spider mites from this site on you bushgrower37 and may :cop: find you:ciao:

i dint see this whole thread until after on another thread i felt sumthin was fishy an asked if they was his. then not but few minutes later i come cross this thread . er durr!!!
the problem with these stupid people yonkin someones grow Besides the point they cat grow them selfs..is that they dont even know when to take them..chances are the plants thios jerk is takeing plants that he thinks he can just put close to him..lol..now no one will get any use from it cause it will die..or be hermie...and I have never done this befor but...
that has gotta be the biggest shame ever really . i dont know if it would irritate me more havin my buds jacked at full maturity or half maturity... LOL
I wish all the spider mites from this site on you bushgrower37
i hope the mites go where crabs go as well :aok:

if i run into plants, i just do a quick admiration and glance for bugs....

maybe if someone finds mine they'll just give em a drink!>....

Latest posts

Back