transporting plants Q:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john

Reaction score
hey guys im thinkin of movin to florida from new england what do u think about rentin a ryder and transporting my system burried under my stuff? to risky? and if so what is the worst that could happen

i mean i could scrap the project but to leave my babies behind seems like a huge shame, 15 blueberry and 10 white widow 12 inches by time of move, all perfectly healthy, i treat these things like they were my kids

john said:
hey guys im thinkin of movin to florida from new england what do u think about rentin a ryder and transporting my system burried under my stuff? to risky? and if so what is the worst that could happen
Just as you enter Florida, ALL TRUCKS and some cars on 95 are pulled into an inspection lane and randomly searched. If you try to go into Florida on secondary roads, the cops watch them even closer.

You're nuts if you bring it in that way man. Start over man. It's a get out of jail free card.

It's a shame, but think of yourself saying over and over in your new small home with Bubba, "What was I thinking, What was I thinking..."

"Bubba, not tonight, I have a headache"

Grow some more man.

And the newer, tightened security laws state that even Ryder/rental trucks are supposed to stop at scales now.
I had my system (minus plants) in the back of mine and didn't stop at any, I guess they could pull you over for not stopping though.
Also, It's the south man! The law is not friendly.
I would take the stuff but not ladies.

ok thanks i didnt know that stuff actually, much apretiated

Damn.That woulda sucked if you did that and got caught!

the laws sometimes change when transporting across state lines. make hash with what you have, and start over. much stiffer where i live for bringing it across state lines.

Latest posts

Back