TreeTop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnO

Reaction score
Thats my main idea for the summer 1 or two plants per tree ( Waiting for snow to go away and green to start before i figure my hoist methods) - Anyways - how does river water work for waterin...? Should I test ph or ? Should it be fine.. Also had another idea about a bucket dripper... Throw three buckets in a tree 1 acts like a barrel other two are plants make the one higher will rain collect in the buckeT? Enough to water the plants?

Any Ideas Anything is apprieciated thanks. :holysheep:

I grew 3 plants in a tree top one year. It wasn't the biggest plants I grew due to me neglecting them but I ended up with about 3 oz. of good pot. Me and a friend hauled a 20 gallon container about 30 feet up a pretty large evergreen. Getting the dirt up there was a tough job but with two people, we managed it using a pulley and a lot of rope. I only watered them three times during the year but it was a rainy year. Anyways, I would check the ph of the river water but it shouldn't be too bad. I'm not sure about your bucket dripper idea. I guess it could work but then again, maybe not. Just keep us posted on your progress. I would love to see some pics. Take care and be safe.

Love seeing treetop grows. If you're going to use river water, then you'll want to check the ph. You never know what kind of runoff might be in the water. The bucket dripper could work, but you'd need to test it first. Check almanacs too! If it's supposed to be a really rainy year, it might not be needed. Keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back