Trich pics with my EyeClops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megan23247

Sexy Female Grower
Reaction score
I took these pictures with this new microscope I just got called an EyeClops BioniCam. Its a kids toy that magnifies things up to 400x and lets you take a picture or video of it and it saves it on a USB hub (that comes with it) and you can transfer the pictures to your computer.

I like it because now I can see when my girls are done and I dont have to squint thru the little scope like ive been doing for 2 years! ;)

AND it wasnt expensive at all I only paid $24 for the scope and $8 for shipping and it came in two days! Anyway here is the link if anyone wants to check it out...

hxxp://www.amazon.com/Eyeclops-61081-EyeClops-BioniCam/dp/B00153C5KY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1240025485&sr=1-1

PIC004 (3).jpg

PIC005 (3).jpg

PIC008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
those arnt ready yet...i say another couple weeks:aok: :rofl:

Nice pics megan thanks for shareing with us

4u2sm0ke said:
those arnt ready yet...i say another couple weeks:aok: :rofl:

Nice pics megan thanks for shareing with us

You beat me to the 'clear trich crack'..:p those are nice pics though Meg, Did'nt Art buy one of those things and declare it "not worthy"? is that the same toys-r-us thing? or... I love my Nykon:hubba: it's oldschool but the view is as clear as a bell and I can take pics thru the lens... I'd be willing to invest in a nice digital though...looks sharp.

HIPPY---Very easy to use all you do is install the batteries, turn it on, put your bud in front of the lens thing, and snap the pic! After you take all the pics or video you want (which it takes up to 300 pics and I think 5 videos), you take the USB thing it comes with and plug it into a USB port on your computer and your done!

4U2SMOKE---Yes indeed these girls do have about 2 weeks left on um :D here are some pics of some bud that is done. :rolleyes: :p

TURKEYNECK---Not sure if Art declared it not worthy but I think for $34 bucks its a DEAL (not a dud, lol). I still have the Sony DSLR A-200 but times are tough and I dont wanna spend anymore money on lenses cause in all honesty I dont use the camara that much...I'm usually in front of it if you know what I mean. :hubba:

PIC002.jpg

PIC003.jpg

PIC004.jpg

damn that looks good- I was a little weary of these, but I might pick one up now. Thanks for the pics

Nice pics, Megan. Where does the bluish purple color come from? How about posting a pic of the scope :D

I have the old style that does not take pictures. I love looking at bud on the 37in TV screen. Think I might have to order a new one. nice pictures

I'm going to look into getting one of those, thank you. Very nice pics btw :)

edit- Wow, that guy in the Amazon ad is creepy!

ArtVandolay said:
Nice pics, Megan. Where does the bluish purple color come from? How about posting a pic of the scope :D

I think the bluish color is because the batteries I have in it right now are low and I figured out the best thing to use is rechargables but those are dead right now and I cant find the charger, go figure. lol. Here are a few pics of it for ya buddy :D

One is a side view, one is a view of the scope/lens, and one is a picture of the battery pack, USB Hub, and scope. :hubba:

IMG00032-20090418-1545.jpg

IMG00033-20090418-1546.jpg

IMG00034-20090418-1546.jpg

megan23247 said:
AND it wasnt expensive at all I only paid $24 for the scope and $8 for shipping

I like the look of that Megan.
I'd be interested to know why Amazon stateside is charging $24. But Amazon UK wants £49-99. :angrywife:

Toys-R-Us is asking 80 bucks. I ordered me one off Amazon immediately.

Thanks, Megan. I'm due up for harvest 2 Mondays away--it'll be real nice.

I have one of the old ones they work great. Got it at big lots for 20 bucks.

Megan, I've got a question. My eyes arn't what they use to be. I have trouble seeing the trich's even with the mag glass. What percentage of the hairs turning do you think I should start to flush for 7 to 10 days than harvest? I like an up high. Does your gizmo have a place for an a/c plug?

DLM3 said:
Megan, I've got a question. My eyes arn't what they use to be. I have trouble seeing the trich's even with the mag glass. What percentage of the hairs turning do you think I should start to flush for 7 to 10 days than harvest? I like an up high. Does your gizmo have a place for an a/c plug?

No A/C plug unfortunitly, would be nice if it did so I didnt have to use all the batteries. :rolleyes:

I flush my girls only when I have nute lock up and like 2 or 3 days before harvest, I stop using nutes like 2 weeks before harvest as well. :D

PencilHead said:
Toys-R-Us is asking 80 bucks. I ordered me one off Amazon immediately.

Thanks, Megan. I'm due up for harvest 2 Mondays away--it'll be real nice.

Right on buddy! You should get it well before harvest so you will have plenty of time to use it! Make sure you post some pics and stuff and let me know if you like it. :D Glad I could help. :D

This is awesome. I already ordered a little jewelers loupe, but it was free shipping and it only cost 3 bucks. I'll definately be checking one of those out.
Beautiful pictures...

This little toy sounds really cool.

Is it hard to focus when taking a picture?

Like, do you need a really steady hand to take a clear picture?

Latest posts

Back