trics in water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tk.step14

Reaction score
so i made some ghetto hash using ice water and 3 bags of trim, i processed 2 of the bags straight away but one i filtered till it was just brown water and left in the fridge to settles so i could extract the hash at a later date. thing is i left it for a week, completely forgot being a lazy stoner, came to it last night and it smelt a little funny but not bad, i filtered it through a coffee filter and got my hash... question is wil it be alright to smoke after being left for that long in water? also any suggestions on pressing this into a solid block? heard bout the cellophane damp newspaper and oven method, does this work???
TK

it should be fine. Trichomes are not water soluble. You should allow the hash to dry before pressing it.. IMO. Cellophane or waxed paper on both sides, or wrap it in same. Then simplr pressure will sypply the necessary heat required to neld it together. Two blocks of wood and a couple of C-clamps is what "I" have used. But a shop vise or hydraulic press could be used too.

cheers hick, ill post up pics tonight after the pressing, it is the most ghetto of hash first..... one i have done and cost me all of £2 to make im intrigued tho i let you know how it went.
Safe TK

so i pressed it last night, couldn't get hold of a clamp so I placed the trics in the the plastic bit that comes on cigg packets, wrapped it as tight as possible, sellotaped it closed. i then wrapped it in a sheet of newspaper soaked it with water and put it in the oven at 130 degrees for 5 mins, took out of over rolled with a rolling pin, wet again oven 2 mins, rolled again then placed in the freezer for 15-20 mins, look what i came out with 5.7g of hash from 3 bags of shake that had already bin quickly sent over a silk screen so there was minimal trics on it already (thats why i got give all the shake for free.....)!!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showphoto.php/photo/5626/ppuser/11889

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showphoto.php/photo/5625/ppuser/11889

Latest posts

Back