Trimming During Flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamexican686

Reaction score
Hello everyone I recently have acquired a large bug population in my grow room. It looks like it consists off aphids worms and mites! I had ladybugs inside the room through out the growing cycle. I trimmed alot of leaves off that were infested and they were large fan leaves mostly. I sprayed the plants down with zero tolerance along with the soil. I was wondering what else I could do, or what I have to as a result of trimming while flowering?

how far into flower are these? can ya post some pics ..the stage of infestation is gonna tell us how to battle them....I wouldnt cut anything off untill last 2 weks flower..just my thaughts..

jamexican686,

What is "zero tolerance" and what website has information about it?

Thank you.

They are about exactly a month into cloning and they are auto flowering plants, so they went dirrectly into flowering in like two days. here are some pics some were taken with the light on and the others off. Also my lower leaves are starting to wilt and turn yellowish whats going on with that!

Picture 001.jpg

Frost Bite from fan to right!.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

jamexican686 said:
They are about exactly a month into cloning and they are auto flowering plants, so they went dirrectly into flowering in like two days. here are some pics some were taken with the light on and the others off. Also my lower leaves are starting to wilt and turn yellowish whats going on with that!

This does not make any sense. You cannot clone auto flowering plants and you do not put autos "into flowering". G13 (I have never seen a pure G13) and Alaskan Ice are not auto strains.

I'm with Don--what exactly does zero tolerance mean? The link you gave us tells us nothing--it just links to a hydro site. Do not cut off any more fan leaves--this does nothing to solve your bug problems and is very detrimental to overall plant growth.

Latest posts

Back