Tupperware to cure??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poop-dog

alright alright alright
Reaction score
Can I use it in lieu of glass jars? I have lots of tupperware but no glass jars.

My little harvest has been hanging 8 days now and needs to go into something. It may not be ideal but could it hurt anything? I guess that is my main question.

thanks

I did that in the past when I didn't have glass jars. The Tupperware is better than nothing, but the glass jars (mason or ball or similar) are airtight, while the Tupperware isn't necessarily as good.

I wld think they wld work fine ****....like Alistair said...not as good as the mason jars but it will work...

They work but if you leave you mj in there for any length of time it will taste like Tupperware.

does it have to be completely air tight or just closed...i'm wondering cause i'm bout ready to harvest..

WAs wondering maybe trying tupperware in like a ziplock gallon freezer bag fer extra measure?

u could go on craigslist and post an ad for jars and get them quic and cheap...I get mine off there and yardsales..I would go with baggies before tub..

local thrift stores might have em too.

The only problem I hve with bagies over tubs is I think the baggies are a lil rough on the buds...I get my mason jars from either Big Lots or Christmas Tree Shops...they are hella cheap.

Thanks everybody. They are in the tupperware now (with the tops off in a brown paper bag) and they actually need a few more days of drying I found out. So I got plenty of time to find some jars.

NO no i meant in the tuperware then into a big baggie.

the chef said:
NO no i meant in the tuperware then into a big baggie.

I got ya, they just need a few more days of drying. That is why I put them open in the paper bag.

Del Monte fruit comes in glass jars that have rubber sealed lids. My husband likes that fruit, so I save those jars and lids. They reseal fairly well.

The reason taste like Tupperware is a chemical called PHTHALATES that leach out of plastic(s). PHTHALATES CAUSE CANCER!!!! Check out CDC, their trying to hide it, but it's in all soft plastic(s). San Francisco-ins were ( i think) the first city/county to put a band on PHTHALATES. Sorry folks, I know how many of uses plastic baggies. Just try and get your meds off plastic ASAP.The researchers found that PHTHALATES CAUSE CANCER IN LAB CRITTERS ,but only "reasonably anticipated to be a human cairngen. If this chem.causes cancer in rats and mice, Go figure.I don't trust "them".Peace out

Ace Hardware:(12) quart jars for like $12. They also sell (6) 1/2 gallon jars for the same $12. Some grocery stores carry them but they are usually hidden up in the overhead.

Supposedly, because the essentials in your pot are oils, and they can ooze into the plastic. Personally, I've never owned coal long enough for it to become a diamond or owned pot long enough for it to ooze anywhere.

I've been scorching herb for over 30 years and the only pot I've ever seen in jars is mine since I started growing, but I've seen lots of pot in plastic containers.

Latest posts

Back