Turkeys Skunk #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey dude. Sorry to sow confusion. That single Kali was from a long time ago... already 'up in smoke' my friend! I thought it was a pic that showed the results of training. By the end that sucka was sporting huge buds (my Avatar is a pic from the end).

I think the kelp based nutrients are really good. It seems like that is what this early rooting enhancer I use is made from.

Nice nugs Rev! Different pistil coloration between the two... That Blue Mystic must have been some pungent stuff!

hey turkey, pipe cleaners...i think i'll try that..sorry to hear about your problems...hopefully EM and Z can help you out..good luck!

The pipe cleaners work great, they dont damage the stems, and it makes it easy to adjust the tention so as not to break a branch.
...I'll update my journal once I bring my ladies back to good health.

Took long enough but with the help of a few of you guys They seem to be on the road to recovery. Ive got alot of other things in the garden right now which I'll be Showin' off soon enough. Couple of pics for ya.

The one on the left look pretty wicked..the right one seems to still be strugglin a little.

march8th.jpg

mar8th.jpg

Whats up TURKEYNECK. Yes the ladies are looking much better. Just wait until your house starts smelling like roadkill(aka dead skunk):eek:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up TURKEYNECK. Yes the ladies are looking much better. Just wait until your house starts smelling like roadkill(aka dead skunk):eek:

They smell more like fruity cat wizz than dead skunks..:D
How ever, they seem to be having problems again, I think I truly HATE the two sickly axs Skank...I mean Skunks.:mad:

Ive just given them a second 1/2 strength dose of SuperThrive in a 1/2 gallon of water each. I may try a foliar feed as advised by Hick but I'll wait untill I see what the superthrive does for/to them...
These things create a serious canopy side by side, I wonder If I sound trim the undergrowth and keep 'em trained. Feedback? Here are some pictures.
:rolleyes:

skunksmrch07.jpg

skunktrunk07.jpg

Whats up TURKEYNECK. I think i would rather smell the dead skunk than cat wizz. :eek: We had a few plants that smelled like cat wizz also but it goes away. I wouldn't trim off any of the leaves but that's just me. Have you checked your PH to see if maybe that is causing the yellowing on the plants?

Latest posts

Back