Turkeys Tomatos N Peppers..'07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
Wanted to get a head start on my veggie crop this year so Ive started some 'Better Boy' Tomato and Jalapeno Pepper seedlings under the fluros.. :farm:

The picture below are the Tomato sprouts, The Japs are on the way;)

IM000447.jpg

Mmmmm....salsa....

Good luck turkeybrother and I will be watching.:ccc:

Thanks bro. I'll post some pics of the peppers in a day or so.

TURKEYNECK you old farmer you. ;) We go from Skunk to tomatoes and peppers. :D What else ya got up your sleeve? Looking great mang. :aok:

Hey Turkeyneck,

That's a damn good idea. Will you be finishing them inside or bringing them outside for the spring? Keep us posted on these please.

I like homegrown tomatoes slice with salt and pepper.;)
The Jalapenos (most of them) have sprouted(on the left)
Thanks FrankyP Im just trying to get a head start while I have the room.
I'll move the 'Better Boys' and the 'Japs" outside so They can grow big(for free:D )
I'll keep ya'l posted....

IM000457.jpg

matersnpeppers.jpg

It's been about three weeks now..The Tomatoes and the 'Japs' are ready to "stretch their legs" for sure..they drink ALOT of water. As soon as I finish tillin' up the garden I'll drop 'em in the ground. I Think I'll make raised beds and use a drip hose on a water timer... :farm: :ccc: I'll keep ya'll posted.

enjoy the pictures....:guitar:

betterboys3wks.jpg

japs@3wks.jpg

JapRoots3wks.jpg

very nice turkey neck thanks for keeping us posted on this grow. Hopefully you can continue to do so after you bring them outside. They look great we hope they will be most fruitful to you.

Whats going on TURKEYNECK. The veggies are looking great mang. ;) Once you get them babies outside they are really gonna take off. Do ya plan on growing any other veggies or fruits outside this year?

Latest posts

Back