Two Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inhalethis

Reaction score
I just want to know how to start a very very small grow room. I mean like only one plant maybe two. Just small for myself. (I don’t plan to share:) ) I have to keep things simple, I mean very simple. I have children, one that is going to be thirteen so I have to have a plan. I have been reading and taking notes. Everything still sounds like Latin to me though. I hope as I go I will understand more.
Just tell me the most simple way to grow two plants. That is all I want two plants at one time.
I would also like to have an idea and room ready by spring. That gives me time to get things together. Any ideas???? What would some of you do if you were just starting now with your first two plants? Put all your experience into this question. Thank you all so much.:D

ok, pick a good spot where it is away from the kids. make it a place where you can ventilate it well close to exterior wall where the intake can be from inside and vented out away from the chamber.

make it light and smell proof with a 250w or 400w HPS with an air cooled hood. this will minimise heat and maximise the c02 capability of the space later down the road.

keep it secret is the biggest thing- loose lips sink ships and you would have to have the lighting cycle on when ever you could safely tend the babies with no one around......

if you need any help- "holla"

I grew one plant on my window sill one time in some Ivy. I kept putting the Ivy up through my window blinds. The plant was on my window sill above my kitchen sink. I had the blind pulled down close to the top of the planter. I got the plant grown some, well clear up the window frame. You could see the plant from outside so I decided to put it outside and my husband nipped it with the weedeater. Gggggrrrrrrrrrrrr
Then I found an old tree with a huge limb that was split. I packed potting soil in the hollow limb. I put seeds in that limb, they grew real nice, the deer ended up getting them. Since it wasn't real high, I have no luck. This year I thought I would fix me up an outside “natural” planter. Right outside my back deck is a ring of maple trees. There are about six in one, I put potting soil in there and threw in the seeds, my plants grew for about three weeks and I thought here we go. I went out and checked them one day and they had all died. I assume it was from the lack of light, they needed more. I could plant outside to if that is easier. I live in the woods. I just don’t have time now to plant a plant and grow them from seed. I’m sure it is too late this year.
Is it better to start plants in the house and then move them outside? I would love to be able to start a plant and get some all year long. That would be wonderful.
We have an old solid horse trailer that I thought of turning into a grow room. We don’t use it, except for some old junk I can clean out real quick to get this started. ;) How could I turn it into a grow room? That is what I thought of. It is away from the house, we don’t have neighbors. It would be wonderful to be able to grow only two plants all year long. I'm real good and keeping a secret. If I had my own plants and stash no one would ever know I had them from me because I would never tell.:watchplant:
Thank you for all your help.

Sounds like a cool idea to me! I wish you luck on your new portable grow room. I would say you still have a lil bit of time left to plant outdoors, but hurry the window is closing so plant now! Just make shure they get enough light, you know what to do. If i were you, i would seal up the window area's with wood, possibly with hinges so you could open them up if it got to hot, would be great for quick ventilation. You planning on putting lights inside? If so what kind space are you working with? I will check back soon, sounds like a neat idea! Peace and Love!!!!!
Roken.

Hey that is a great idea. See we have an old trailer that we use as a salon now, way in the back is a closet with a window and a back room with a window. I thought about putting up a wall so I could make a room by that window. I could open that window for ventilation as well. I could build a shelf and put the plants on it until they grow bigger, just keep lowering the shelf maybe? Should I just plant a few seeds just in the ground and see what I can get? There isn’t much time to do an outside grow anyhow, it has been cooler than usual this year as it is. I will go for a little walk if it would do any good now to plant a few seeds in the ground?
I also wondered about pruning to cause the plant to branch out? Is it possible to have one sort of like a bonsai plant sort of like a little bush? Could a person grow one on a window sill like that? I also wondered about growing one in my ivy and I could blend it around with the ivy as it grows? Any discreet ideas would be wonderful. I would just love to have one or two plants for my own personal use.:p
Oh the horse trailer is solid all around there isn’t any windows in it at all. Also it has no wheels and has been in the same spot since the 70s. I thought I would clean out the junk and put it to some good use. Use worth while. LoL
Let me know what you all think. ;)
Do you have to use fancy lights and all? If it can grow in a window isn’t that enough? I could run an extension cord to the horse trailer for a grow light. I think the easiest thing would be to just build a greenhouse. We use a out door furnace to heat our house, I could use it to heat our green house as well. I could grow some in there with my tomato plants and other veggie. plants through the winter. I wouldn’t need a big one would I? hhmmm that’s an idea isn’t it?:hubba:

Latest posts

Back