u still get high???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killersmoke

mr green leaf
Reaction score
i was recently looking at a site called herbalsmokeshop.com and i purchased a lb of hawiian gold bud for my eating disorder instead of buying it from the nieghborhood seller who never answers his cell phone.i was just wondering i know u still get the munchies but do you still get high or buzzed??any information reguarding this would be great!

Never tried any of that stuff but have only heard its a rip off. I would never spend a penny on it personally.

I heard it only works well as mix in a joint, not all by itself

Its alot less potent than the real MJ, so its not as great a high as you would get.

i got it today in the mail along with my 27'' aquarium hookah.
the first thing i did was packed a bowl of the sites #1 rated bud,i got about half way through it when i got the munchies like CRAZY i mean like....worst then ive ever had b4 lol,i didnt get that high only about as high as u would get if u took like 3 hits from a reg sized bowl of some ok green.i guess it was worth the buy cuz now i can mix it with my real **** and have a reeeal good tasting weed,and whenever i dont got none i can always just smoke 1 million bowls to get high.

interesting at least you got a little high ya know? lol...hmm and yeah it's a good mxier and tastes good =).

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yea,im glad i got cuz i would have died for some of this on 1 of those rainy dayz when i aint got nothin.so im gonna just add it in wit my regular stuff and save what i can for dem rainy dayz

Latest posts

Back