under-watering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
i`m sure i read that "drooping leaves" were a sign of either over-watering or under-watering. think it was on a thread in here not so long ago:cool: .
anyone got that info?
cheers,
Shuggy.:bong: :stoned: :tokie:

yes but it is easy to tell if you have over watered your plants because once you water your droopy leaf plant with in 1-3 hours you should see full recovery if they do not recover under watering inst your problem, and it is good for your soil to dry out so the roots to your plant breath i wait untill the soil is dry inch deep before watering

it`s a deffinate under-watering man, went into my grow space and watered this morning and when i returned just a couple of hours later, they had perked up. i`m worried about the red stems, i`m sure that`s a def of mg,but not sure.
Anyone?:cool:

ive always had red stems i think its just the strain.

but i have 2 strains and both have them?

lots of strains have the dark red stems. especially on the leaf shoots

red stems, or leaf matter happen in certian strains/pheno type. It is common for 1 strain to have multiple phenotypes. This means that among 1 strain, plants will have different charactaristics, from being more indica or sativa dominant, to having red stems or green stems, coloration of buds, or no coloration, different hieghts or different bud formation, to different highs and different tastes, as well as different vigor. I think you get the idea, so it is up to u to find the phenotype that you think is best and reproduce the one that is right for you.

are all the plants the same age with the red stems alot of different strains will go through a growth phase, and maby in this case the stems turn red

all are the same age man, yeah i think it`s just the strain, after the feedback. thanks alot for the help dudes:smoke1: :48: :stoned:

I could be wrong, but red stems are almost always a sign of a deficiency. Usually when I am getting near harvest many of my leaf shoot and stems turn from green to purple. It isn't a huge issue, but it is a sign that not everything is perfect.

maybe i`ll give them a dose of epsom salts.....:ccc: :( :ccc:

Epsom is good for one thing. Mg. I would recommend maintaining your current course of action. You can lockout Ca that way. Give it time. If you start seeing things get even more wacky, it will be easier to pinpoint exactly what is wrong.

the stem of one of the seedlings, is very weak.

that could be because you have the light to far away, happened to me first coupple plants they wold get skinny and then flop over, gotta keep the lights close espically if hteir fluros...

Latest posts

Back