Unknown Bug Issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ishnish

Nug Lover
Reaction score
okay.... this bug is an offwhite color. about 1mm long and .1 or .2 mm wide.
it doesn't fly, I think it's possibly a larvae, but not sure.
it's fairly fast for a little thing. spotted mostly on the underside of the leaves but on the top sides too occasionally.. I've spent an hour or so searching google but can't find anything like these.
the condition of the plant is fairly good though. but some of the lower leaves where i've found these things have some tiny black dots here and there.. I'll try to get some good pics of the leaves here in a bit. not much chance I can get a pic of the bug. camera not that good and these buggers are tiny..
anybody got a clue to point me in the right direction?

Thanks buddy's! :48:

Take a look here it's the best bug identifier I have found

hxxp://www.venuspest.com/PestID

ozzydiodude said:
Take a look here it's the best bug identifier I have found

hxxp://www.venuspest.com/PestID

Thanks man, but I couldn't find what I'm seeing at that site. Maybe it's a subterranean termite larvae of sorts...? maybe..?
I'm in a sublevel apartment which won't happen again.. that may have something to do with it..

Man we lost a great thread that had the info we want give me a min and I find some of the info

Without a picture I'll guess thrips?

hxxp://www.ladybirdplantcare.co.uk/thrips.html

this has better pictures and some more info.
hxxp://www.optimara.com/doctoroptimara/diagnosis/thrips.html

PencilHead said:
Google white fly crawlers.

them crawlers looks like my crawlers but only the first stage or 2 after egg.
i've not seen anything with wings. and they didnt infest real bad. just spotted them here and there. I shoulda been charge'n them rent.
I had to give 30 days notice to move so I harvested a week and a half early. this building should be condemned...

Latest posts

Back