Updates B-52 pics.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siegalsmoker

Reaction score
Hello all...I haven't posted any pics lately, but here u go.. She is almost ready for harvest.. (my 1st :hubba: ) Let me know what u think.. She was the only one to survive out of 8..

LOL.. Sorry bout that.. Forgot to add them :eek: .. Can u guys and gals see them now?

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0287.JPG

holy smoke bat man! did you see the size of those BUDS!!!!:holysheep: :aok: :joint: :farm: :ccc: :stoned: :yay:

Thanks every1... I can see why patience is so important... LOL... They tease me everyday.. :(... but soon they will be all mine :woohoo:

siegalsmoker said:
Hello all...I haven't posted any pics lately, but here u go.. She is almost ready for harvest.. (my 1st :hubba: ) Let me know what u think.. She was the only one to survive out of 8..

You're first grow? ... Then pat yourself on the back you did an incredible job. :woohoo: What size pots did you use ... and what the hell is wrong with that woman's *** ... is that a fake photo or what?:stoned:

LOL.. naw that's not fake.. all her!! incredible isn't it :D.. I used a 12" pot ( think that's 3 gallons ).. Yep 1st grow.. have 2 more in there 2nd week of flower and 3 clones waiting for there turn :)..

Has anyone else ever grown this? Do you have any finished pics? Thanks

siegalsmoker said:
Has anyone else ever grown this? Do you have any finished pics? Thanks

No. But after looking at your pics, I'm about to :)

The ladies are beautiful. I congratulate you on your first grow. You obviously done your research and put it to good use. Definitely make a smoke and strain report. We would all love to see it. Keep the pics coming. Take care and be safe.

Thanks.. and I will deft keep you guys posted on the progress... :D

I have heard and read before that after you dry your bud.. sum people place it in a brown bag before going into a jar for curing.. Why the brown bag and is it needed? Thanks

i ready some where it slows down the drying process slightly :S dunno

Thanks... but does that make for a smoother smoke? That's what I would think.. IMO.. :D

Latest posts

Back