URGENT HELP! My dearest plants...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brakenjan

Reaction score
Hi all,

Due to the lack of light I moved my plants outside in a little plastic greenhouse. They did fine through the night but I got a big shock when I got home tonight!

The bottom leaves of the feminised Durban Poison plants look as if they got scorched and the in plant turned it's leaf completely sideways. At the top of the plant things are goin well and I noticed quite a bit of growth.

The Duban Poision Skunk on the other hand are thriving and the grew more in one day then ever before.

The soil in all cases is still moist so it is not that the soil dried out.

Although the little greenhouse was closed the whole day there is quite a bit of air going (maybe not enough?). The whole greenhouse was covered with water vapour on the inside. I am not sure what to do and am worried that things might be worse tomorrow night.

The way I see it is could be one of three things: too litlle ventilation, too humid, or too much direct sunlight (if there is such a thing)

I am not sure if i should move them back to the window sill as they were not getting enough light there and space was limited.

I thought of keeping the greenhouse open tomorrow and see if things look better tomorrow night.

I attached some pictures with the hope that someone can identify the problem. The first two pics are of the feminised Durban Poison and the last two pics are of the Durban Poison Skunk.

Boths strains are good for indoor and outdoor growing.

Regards,
Frederic

IMG_1575.JPG

IMG_1580.JPG

IMG_1577.JPG

IMG_1579.JPG

Latest posts

Back