US law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcpot

Reaction score
Hello every1 again, i think i start with the wrong foot sry about that...

Im not from USA, so i want to be aware of the US law about MJ in the state of virginia...

Like... is there a legal amount i can carry?
can i be deported because of carrying a joint?
how about pipes, paper, waterbongs, and stuff like this... can i get in throuble?
Jah bless yall:smoke1:

Virginia (C)
Possession:

=<5 lb.: 0-30 days; up to $500 (1st offense)
0-1; up to $2,500 (2nd offense)
>=5 lbs.: 1-10; $1000

Cultivation (any amount): 5-30; $10,000

Delivery/sale:

=<5 oz.: 0-1; $2,500
>5 oz.: 1-10; $2,500
>=5 lbs.:5-40; $500,000

Sale to minor; 10-50; $100,000 (1 year M)

Sale within 1,000 ft. of school: 1-5 M; $2,500-$100,000

Sale of paraphernalia; 1; $2,500

Sale of paraphernalia to minor: 1-5; $2,500

Driver's license suspension: 6 months

What's that song......West Virginia take me home??

i believe carrying rolling papers without any tabacoo to roll in it is considered paraphinallia at least thats how it is in NJ

thx about my english, i've been studing it for a long time and now i have a chance to go to usa... but i think answering those questions wont put nobody in jail, could u?
or just give me a website where i can found about the drug laws in va.

well there not illeagal to own just to smoke with as far as i know if u have one thats never been used of just cleand to hell with NO visible or scented evidence of marijuana in it i dont think they can arrest you.

Are you coming here for citizenship or just visiting.Pot possession can probably get you sent back with a visa or pre-citizenry.So be really careful over here.

Google would be a nice spot to find anything even more so when it comes to legal laws

pork-chops........................ ham................. bacon,bacon,bacon,bacon............LEO,LEO,LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Latest posts

Back