using GH 3 part and AN additives.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowUsome

Reaction score
I'm thinking of using GH three part and using AN voodoo juice, b-52, and senszyme. comments? could this cause problems or can it make the biggest buds i've ever seen?

HI,

YOu should have NO problems using those products together. I suggest that you use the AN Nute Calc to get the proper proportions and measurements for the AN ingrendients as well as a view of the overall game plan and when to use specific additives. Sensizym is used throughout the flowering cycle from beginning to end, Voodoo Juice is a killer root booster/root zone additive & you only need to use is during weeks 1 and 2... And B52 is used from week 3 up until flush.

hXXp://www.advancednutrients.com/nutcalc3public/nutrient_calculator.html

I suggest you use the pull down menus on the Nute Calc and select the AN three part 'Grow Micro Bloom' on the Nutrient Base selection, and use 'Plus Program Bloom - Medium Feeding' or the desired feed level that corresponds with how you like to use your GH nutes... also dial up the total amount of nutes/water you'd like to mix. I've found metric to be much easier to use but you can make it US measurements as well. fyi... 1 Tablespoon = 15 ml and 1 teaspoon = 5 ml. Use the measurements that the nute calc comes up with for the additives, using the GH nutes per label instructions for the base nutes and mixing those up first and then adding the additives to the GH base nutes. Let you nutes sit for a while and then adjust their ph to around 6.3 for soil before feeding them to your plants. I really love using Voodoo Juice and I've successfully combined it with other manufacturer's nute lines, organic and conventional. I also like their Overdrive PK additive for feeding the last couple weeks ie weeks 7-8 of flowering and Big Bud or any other brand of PK additive for weeks 3-6. Lately I've been using Roots Organics PK which is a liquid bat guano product with K-mag added for potassium and then finishing my plants with Overdrive the last couple of weeks of feeding.

Lots of peeps on here and everywhere have done many successful and dank grows with GH 3 part nutes and no additives so there are many ways to get the job done. How simple or complex you keep things is all up to you and your style of growing.... Just make sure to be pretty precise with your measurements and adjust the ph and nute strength if needed.

Happy Growing!:cool:

thanks for the input. advanced nutrients has products that i actually saw the difference they made in my crop. the voodoo juice, senszyme, and b-52, wow! i have the rest of the products but never used them, guess i'll get around to using everything one day. again thanks dirtyolsouth

Please boycott AN.

They are attempting to monopolize the scene.
Do not support brutish or capitalistic companies.

Their products are cheap for a reason.

AN Cheap????? I don't use them, but, the reason is they are expensive...lol

Cheaply MADE.

Not referring to the price on the label, which is still less than I usually spend buying canna products.

Not bragging, just sayin'.

Actually after doing some homework on my fav company to hate, AN actually uses the highest percentage of chelated nutrients, nutrients are taken in directly instead of being broken down by microbial.

at any rate, uber over-rated and the same results can be seen with GH Flora,

usually the difference in yields are do to experience and have little more to do with chance imo. A side by side grow by an actual grower posting results would be needed, then we could actually know for sure.

My largest yields are with gh flora. But i still use them and can grow a mean bush after all the practive ive had.

I have 4 2.5 gallon jugs of AN sensi grow a&b, and sensi bloom a&b, but have never used it. When my best friend died his wife gave it to me. My buddy grew in hydro, I use soil, so I just never messed with it...it didn't have soil directions on the jugs. They are a few yrs old now...do you think they are any good?

I thought about trying them on a plant...but don't want to risk screwing one up...I guess I could try and if it don't work flush it good and feed it my usual.

I use a few AN products and I have had great sucess with all of them. My only advice is to go low on strength. I run between 600 and 700 ppm.

Sinisterhand said:
I use a few AN products and I have had great sucess with all of them. My only advice is to go low on strength. I run between 600 and 700 ppm.

makes sense, if AN really do contain the most chelated nutrients, then it would stand to reason you would go lower on the strength.

good post.

Latest posts

Back