using vivarium?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
starting a 3 chamber for my first grow. tired of contacts falling through to the point where i'll risk anal rape. just ordered a wardrobe 3dr dresser for only $130. have ministry seeds coming- Angelmatic (autoflowering so ill get good buds quickly but low yield ). you guys seem to be in your genesis as well so im lookin for a few grow buddies since i cant talk about fight club. my real friends have big freakin mouths. I also have big bud xxl coming.

the best stealth set up ive ever seen was made from a wardrobe like this so im going to try to emulate that. it had whats called a crog which seemed to double the yield. so im not going to go small for my first system because i'd like to have sativas in there, which grow tall. have to make sure the trichomes are foggy and not amber or else it will cause couchlock i hear. looking for a daytime sativa and nightime indica- the perfect day.

thunderdunk, those autos will grow pretty compact. good for small systems and stealth. yield might be low, like an oz or so. but autos are highly recommended for beginners because of their resiliancy. they have ruderalis in which they spring up faster than all the others. originated in the himilayan northern india region so they are short, fast, and bushy.
I'm getting angelmatic auto-fem. supposedly its known as a perfect wake and bake and puts you in a great mood to start your day. birds chirpin, all that ****...

hey sounds good, yeh im ok with small yield not trying to sell anyway and a few ounces would do me a good while. haha they sound good, disney effect. i was thinking lowryder easy ryder (lowryder#2 x ak 47) but ill check them out. get like 15 free seeds or something ridiculous with attitude so ill try a few of their autos mixed in too id say. not sure if ill have anything other than autos the first time now. but who knows buying a few regular strains to have the choice atleast

Latest posts

Back